Agnes and Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave_N

I'm really worried about Agnes (LILICHIPIE) and Angel (An Angel in Black). If you guys have decided to take a break from SF, please let us know. I'm really hoping that you guys are ok.

M

Midnight-Soul

It doesn't look hopeful to be honest, I havn't been here for long, but I'v followed what they were going through and Lili looked to be pretty set on it, and with her being one of the last things angel was holding on to, it's not unlikely that her going pushed him over the edge too.

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
Nothing is known about them at this time. No one has failed anyone regardless of the situation. Remember that choices ultimately belong to the people making them.

nagisa

Staff Alumni
Gosh I really hope they are ok. I haven't been here long either but I tried to talk with Angel about it the other day. I'm really scared now. I haven't been able to stop thinking about them both. :(

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I hope they are both okay, but i think lilichipee may have gone though with it, she seemed pretty determined about going through with it :sad:

kitai16

Sorry, I only just saw this thread. I have been speaking to Angel just now on MSN. I'm relieved he's alive, but he's far from alright. And I really understand his pain...

nagisa

Staff Alumni
I'm so happy he is alive!!!! I wish I knew what to say to make things better but there isn't anything anyone can say... :(

SadDude87

I have only talked to agnes one or two times on msn and via PM, but have been somewhat following her story on the forums since it seemed she was in crisis from day dot.

I typed her name into google today to see if there was any information and I found something quite disconcerting and eerie.

< Mod Edit - Not Appropriate >

Name, town, age and method all match, yet it says it happened in 2007. Very strange.

Last edited by a moderator:

sami

I am sooo relieved Angel is still with us.. but this new information on Agnes; is there any chance she does this for 'fun'? I have seen this on forums before... :( I hope I am wrong, of course..

sami

I have only talked to agnes one or two times on msn and via PM, but have been somewhat following her story on the forums since it seemed she was in crisis from day dot.

I typed her name into google today to see if there was any information and I found something quite disconcerting and eerie.

< Mod Edit - Quoted Edited Post >

Name, town, age and method all match, yet it says it happened in 2007. Very strange.
Where abouts on the page? I looked through and couldn't see her name...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00