Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SadDude1980, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SadDude1980

SadDude1980 Well-Known Member

I have to be silent. i have to be humble. Keep A low profile. But even the most resilient of us need to talk to someone else every now and then right?

I guess the fact that I'm here means I've taken a little bit too long to talk to someone else lol.

Honstly though... I don't know I just am like right there... on the edge ready to fall off. I need to talk to someone one on one. Anyone.
  2. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

lol I can't deny the cruel Irony in the fact that I'm the only one that replied...

but to ensure this doesn't happen again why don't you message me with your IM?
  3. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

Humans are very much a social creature. We aren't particularly "complete" without a social element. I've had a hard time realizing that, and I think from what you are saying you might too.
  4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

If you want someone to talk to, one on one, I'm right here and available! Send me a private message.

5. Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit Well-Known Member

Lot's of people here who will listen. Some even know what they are talking about. :rolleyes: Anyway, don't be afraid to talk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.