agony

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by swimmergirl, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

someone love me, someone take this pain away, make it hurt less, make me feel like I belong here on earth one more day.

2. 2ndCity773

2ndCity773 Active Member

I know it hurts but at least da Bears won today. Just try and stick around long enough to watch them play greenbay for the NFC championship. That's my plan. Hope it helps.

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i wish i could help

4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

We love you and wwill always care about you and be a listening ear :wub: We can supprt you and offer you advice to take your pain away, please let us help :console: You so belong here soo much just like everyone else we love you talk to us for now hugs and lots of them :hug: x

5. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

xxxxxx

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

:hug: Swimmergirl :hug:

7. WishICould

WishICould Well-Known Member

*hug [waves a magic wand and takes away the pain]

8. Sapphicgamer

Sapphicgamer Member

I know the feeling, Swimmer. We're here for ya. Feel better soon.

9. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Love yourself, and plenty will want to love you as well.

10. gamergirl

gamergirl Well-Known Member

*hugs* you are certainly not alone...

11. Forgotten_Man

:mhmm: Pie takes the pain away too. :hugtackles:

12. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

loving myself is not the problem, do you really think a person can live without someone loving them?

Without someone to talk to, someone to touch you, hug you, smile at you..... it's the isolation and loneliness that hurts so much.

And, what sucks, is that I have lots of friends, but that doesn't lessen the day to day pain of living alone, and having strings of days when there is NO ONE. It makes me so sad. I just want to die.

13. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member

Honey, there is someone who will do all of that for you . . . just need to give yourself the opportunity to meet them..
    Isolation is awful as it often ends up being a self-fulfilling prophecy if you aren't careful . . . i'll offer a virtual hug but i know they are not the same. . .
    sorry xx

14. Forgotten_Man

:mhmm: Yes yes I can, as long as that person finds a way to enjoy life. You can easily live without someone "Love" you. Because in the end what is love? What is this love that you seek? I see it as a power that is deep within me, that I can find if I search for it.

In the end I do want someone to share my bed and life with. However, that is just a bonus to life. That is not my life. Only you can find wholeness in your life. It is not fair to put that burden on another human being.

Right now, if you cannot find that person to share your life with in that group of friends. Go out and meet new people. People are everywhere, however, if you hover around the same group of people you will end up as someones silver or bronze medal or worse their participation certificate. However, if you go out and seek out new people. You increase your odds of finding that someone.

:mhmm: You can do it hun. Sometimes the harder we look, the harder something is to find. When that thing could be hiding right in front of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.