• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Agoraphobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roewanne

between you and i having the same meds...guess what i am agoraphobic. i understand your struggle. i really dont have any thing positive to add. if you find anything that actually helps let me know i would apreciate it.... ps please dont tell me to have a cup of tea.

I have it, I have been diagnosed for atleast 4 years. It's hard to deal with.....it's very hard to deal with. My heart goes out to you all. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Erika

Account Closed
i think i had it. it went on for like 2 years. was very scary. but it replaced itself with the fears that i have now, eg: social anxiety.

I was 17 then anyway. it was such a scary experience i was in a constant state of fear and hypertension.

I didnt know anything about psychiatrists or medications then. Went through it completally on my own.

Hey. I've got slight agoraphobia as well.

It used to be a lot lot worse a few years ago. I never wanted to leave the house, even just to go with my family to the cinema. I also started skipping school because I didn't want to go outside.

I never got any help for it. I just decided that I needed to get over this and I forced myself to go outside. It wasn't a very pleasant thing to make myself do though.

Maybe you could try talking to a counsellor or a friend about this? I think gradually getting used to going outside can help but it's better if you have someon to talk to about it, share your progress etc.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. Just know that you aren't alone, there are tons of people suffering from agoraphobia.

Brokenx

I also have it, i have had it like 8 months now, i also have depression and anxiety.
I feel so alone, i have noone to support me & my family make a joke out of it.

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I also have it, i have had it like 8 months now, i also have depression and anxiety.
I feel so alone, i have noone to support me & my family make a joke out of it.
I also have it, my family also make a joke of it, you're not alone sweetie :hug: feel free to pm me if you wanna talk x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00