Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by kote, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kote

kote Account Closed

Agoraphobia im sure there are many of us here suffering from it. what the best way of dealing with it. it has stopped me working many times - ive secured jobs but had to give them up because of Agoraphobia being part of my troubles. ive a big job tomorrow and im already in a huge panic!!! please help!!!
  2. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Although it raises my anxiety level 10 fold, anything that I need to do outside the house, among people, I push myself to get out and get it over with as quick as possible, holding the one thought that as long as I get it over with and not keep putting it off, it will not be something that I fret about for days on end.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hope the job went well..please let us know
  4. MrMagoo

MrMagoo New Member

I have it....its horrible especially since one of my biggest joys was going hiking. :(
  5. kote

kote Account Closed

mr magoo - i was the same loved it all!!! i failed going to the job, that was with the help of the dr. and heavy medication. but ive one more chance soon. i want to so much and there are so many people who would kill for my chances. i feel bad for it all and weak!!! ive crashed this week from a high so im kind of blue. but i will keep on fighting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.