Agoraphobic NEET

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by KittyGirl, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Hi there... I found this forum on a random google search.
    Guess I was looking for some sort of outlet that I can reach any time; since I don't leave my room.

I've been in my house since the beginning of August without going outside.
    *NEET* is a Japanese term used to describe someone who isn't currently being Educated or seeking Employment <so I think that's one of the best words to describe me... although it is shameful.

I've been on medication since the end of August.
    My boyfriend of 6 years broke up with me at the end of July and I've been broken hearted and feeling pathetic since then...
    I wasn't given a reason why.
    Even though he abandonned me, I still think about him every day and love him so much-

I have actually been Agoraphobic since I entered highschool. It was a real problem for me then- and I skipped nearly every day, but still passed and was able to maintain my honour-roll status. The only thing that gave me the courage to leave my house every day was my boyfriend. He supported me so much that I even graduated and went to Film School... but I dropped out 2 months before graduation and didn't obtain my certificate because I had to get a full time job to help pay the bills.

My life has been screwed up since then and I just feel helpless.
    I don't have dreams or aspirations anymore, I just cry all day.

Things I like are: my cats (Sheeba, and Holly), sweets, J-Drama, art and singing.

I am a semi-vegetarian. <only semi because I do need the boost of iron in fish for my anemia>... I haven't been following my diet plan for awhile.

Things that inspire me: selfless people, other artists, my go-getter of a little brother XD

Anyways... I am a sensitive person, so please treat me kindly?

2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Ok, I see. Welcome.

3. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

I hope you find some comfort here :hug:

4. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

Hey, I see you like to draw and swim. Drawing is one of my favorite hobbies, and I'm currently on the swim team, so maybe we can be friends and talk since we have something in common. =P

Welcome to SF ^ _ ^

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum :hug: I have sent you a pm :)

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi and welcome to the forums Vanessa..You are going to be surprised how easy it is to make friends here.. Keep posting and we will offer as much support as we can..

7. AEdle

AEdle Well-Known Member

Hello!Welcome on the board!

Here you`ll find the support!I`m sure you`ll do!

A mm nice :) I`m lacto-ova-vegetarian as well and have anemia(a start of leukemia).

Japan+avatar=>I have a question :unsure: . Are you an anime fan?

:hugtackles:

8. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

lol- yes.
    I'm also an amateur doujin artist as well.

9. AEdle

AEdle Well-Known Member

Yes...i saw some nice arts from Doujin too.

Eh,Welcome again! :hugtackles:

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Vanessa. :hug:

11. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! :victory:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.