ah... life... actually, no.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by swallowfall, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swallowfall

swallowfall Active Member

i don't really know what i'm talking about, i'm too confused by life... my own and those of others... i'm already sick of this f***ing cast and i've had it for about 2 days now... school is too much... i'm meant to start work on saturday... i have an awful pit opening in my stomach and i'm just waiting to turn inside-out and fall into it... i want to die, but i don't... can't face the world... jesus, i cost my parents so much and i'm just an ungrateful bitch to them... i'm too self absorbed... ah, yeah, course, i'll stop bothering you, bye

2. swallowfall

please, someone, i just want to talk... even if i'm completely incoherent...

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey there, why are you feeling confused by life? It seems like you are feeling overwhelmed by everything in your life. Why are you feeling the way you do?

4. swallowfall

oh god, i have no idea... i've had a pretty s**t day... i'm having trouble stringing sentences together and keeping my thoughts straight. i'm finding death blissfully appealing, but maybe that's because if i fail i can go to hospital and be away from the world for a bit.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah I get that way sometimes, like I can barely get a sentence put together because I'm so stressed out. You shouldn't feel that death is the only way to cope with what you're going through. Is it helping at all letting things out on here? Sometimes that helps me when I feel like the world is closing in on me. Is there anything you can do to distract you or help you cope with these thoughts and feelings?

6. swallowfall

i feel really disconnected, talking to people usually helps with that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.