Ah Well

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by zanderman, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zanderman

zanderman New Member

Ok folks I dont want to bore you but at the moment I am very low and always thinking of the ultimate I feel like I am being used as a mug but if it wasnt for thinking of how my Son would cope with the disgrace and people talking I would of done it months ago . I was on the mend but recently my hours at work have changed I hate the job as it was but to me it is even worst now I tend to plod along in the background and just want to get on with my life without getting involved with people from work also along with my family debts have mounted up on credit cards and being forced to take out a loan with some second rate mortgage company to pay them off to keep the interest down .In the work I am in at moment this the busiest time of the year yet everyone else has got overtime bar me even though I am the longest serving member of staff sorry to sound self pitiful but I do put on a brave face and keep a lot of things to myself .

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to sf!

I hope you find the help and support you need here :arms:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum.

4. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :hug:

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Greetings and Welcome to SF.

7. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF!

Maybe working overtime isn't so bad if you need the monday. I worked 13 hours on monday, and I'm only part time. It was awesome.

Anyway, I hope you can find what you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.