Ah, what the hell am I doing here?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by TheBLA, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

As I've said before but want to say again, I've been here for almost two years and haven't accomplished anything, I don't know anyone here, nobody knows me, I mostly just post in the Coffee Loungue, I'm wasting my time. This isn't a bad forum, but I just can't say whats wrong with me. I am the problem of course. I feel really depressed about this and frustrated, who wouldn't? I'm the most pathetic member here, have over 2000 posts and haven't done anything here at all, damn it. Shows at least one way how much of a loser I am huh?

I am depressed, I do think about suicide, never attempted, have no plans, etc. I dunno if I can get better and I do something with my life from now on, I feel that my whole life so far has been empty and a waste and it will still continue to be that way and even if it gets better, I feel rotten that my whole life has been a waste. But that doesn't matter, I shouldn't focus on the past, easier said than done. Argh!

What should/can I do?

All signs say that I should not commit suicide. But then I'm stuck in this crappy life, yeah I am very confused and empty and lost and just dunno what to do. What to freaking do?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2007
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

When you joined, what was it you wanted to do? I for one enjoy seeing you over in the Coffee House and expect nothing more than to see you about the forum :smile:

As to life, what would you like to do? Sometimes having a goal can get you motivated. Take small steps to start with and then think large.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You say all you have done is post in the coffee house and have done nothing to make a difference in the two years you have been here. Not to disagree or argue with you, but I am afraid I must. I, like everyone else here have had many nights I struggle to even fight. I would happen upon a post in the coffee house, for awhile it was the various pictures you were posting, and they would bring a smile to my face. A moment of relief from the pain. I would see your words and sense of humor and the same thing would occur. A momentary relief from the pain. Those moments do not come nearly enough. If you were able to do this for me, how many other people did you help without even realizing it. I know I am not the only one that benefits from your being here at the forum. You are not a loser in my eyes by any means. Have faith in yourself nk. I do. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.