Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OranGauvain

OranGauvain Member

last couple days have been ok but as soon as i got up 2 day i couldn't even face life... i feel trapped in my life.. i don't no wt to do... i cant eat i dont see the point of me even breathing :/ everytime i try and pic my self up i get kciked in the teeth i just wonder is it really worth all this :/

2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Im sorry your feeling that way Oran, do you want to talk about whats bringing it out?

3. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

(LISTEN, NO ENCOURAGES FOR TAKE THE LAST BREATH - SUICIDE!)

I am totally with you. What is the point of getting up in the morning..? That's exactly the same question i am asking myself every second, why am I not even dead I don't know but sure I'll be soon that's not even a dream though, It's a promise! Life IS worth any of things but when it just goes in a round you better tell yourself to move on, You don't watch movies cause it's boring, do you..? Thats what I meant, listen to it, you ARE doing the right thing, if it sounds "right" it is right, I am and you should too. Folks out there don't know nothing about what's you're wearing and how it feels.

You're not mentally in any case cause you're saying you want to die, why do they have these rights to bring you into locked doors cause you have decided already..?

But take care :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.