• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

ahhh dressing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

justmeonlyme

Long Time SFer
Staff Alumni
eck lol so im requesting some help lol i have a disco i have to go as it is part of a sadd (students against driving drunk) conference i have to dress up as an inspirational person and i have no idea who to dress up as help lol i need someone who is female, i can easily dress up as (dont want to have to buy to much) and you can easily tell who it is. any ideas help lol

may71

Hellen Keller was a pretty inspirational woman

I wonder if you could be a fictional inspirational character, like wonder woman, or something

I would say that as long as they won't throw you out, just dress up in a way that is fun for you and not too difficult

maybe just put on a tiara and claim to be the queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$475.00
Goal
$255.00