Ahhh just Fuck it I've had enough!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Sorry about the wording but I'm sick of this shit I've really had a gutful to say the least,I don't want to be a part of this world anymore as I'm just existing day by day.I will need to do what I have to and just go instead of prolonging this misery from day to day,I don't have the strength anymore all the best to everyone else I hope you all find the courage to go on I just cant do it it's to much for me the things I have to battle through each moment Im awake.:sad:

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

What's the gutful you've had?
    Feeling a lot like that myself, just one more thing and I'll tip right over the edge.

Talk to me Ace, if I couldn't share whats been happening lately I'd have topped myself.

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

The gutful is of everything that has happened and the overwhelming feeling's that all just keep mounting on top of each other.I cant stand it anymore it really shits me to the core,I'm burning like hell inside and cant be bothered with anything anymore I just see everything as a hassle and waste of time and have lost complete interest in everything.
    I just have regrets over everything and my mind is screwed up to the max,I feel death is the best solution as I cant handle this stress anymore.Day by day it's the same shit I cant stand it anymore Im ick to death of this shitty existance please take me away now the sooner the better.:sad:

4. Terry

Yep that's how I'm feeling. One bloody thing after another.
    Now the smallest thing seems a mega slight or hurdle.

The only way I get thru it, is posting and chatting on here, sharing it helps no end and taking every day as it comes.

I deal with the things I can and ignore the shit I can't.

The only thing that I hold onto is it can't get any fucking worse...the only way is up.

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yep it's just one shit thing after another and really I cant be fucked with it anymore my head hurts to high heaven and for what?Really I've had enough for me there is no hope I just want peace from this shit and going is the best thing.

6. i used to feel the same, many many times but after a while things start to look up. i dont think i'll ever be 100% happy there are lots of things that really get me down but if i try push those out my mind and think of the positive things in my life, then it helps a great deal. death isn't really a solution even though it sometimes seems the best option. once you've done it, thats it, no chance of achieving anything. no return ticket.

7. Terry

Quite right Morbid.

Nothing lasts for ever at sometime things improve and you find yourself better able to cope, or GOD FORBID...LAUGHING :laugh:

The bad times seem endless, don't they, but they do end.

Meanwhile talking always helps.

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

It's a vicious exhausting circle I know the bad times don't last forever well im just tired of feeling in such a way:sad: ,It's like a life sentence youve been given and no matter how hard you try you keep falling back down.I don't know what are good and bad times really anymore:sad: .

9. Terry

That's because at the moment the bad times are overwhelming everything else.

Just keep plugging away hun the tide must turn.

10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's for your kind words and concerns hopefully things can change.:dunno:

11. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Hi Ace, I don't really know what to say im not too good with this type of thing but I kinda can understand some of what your saying. I mean i've had a lot of shit to go through too... i don't know really what i should say but im here for you...

12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou dearly Mel it really means alot and the same to you:smile: ,It gets very hard at times and the worst is not knowing what is going to happen and feeling a sense of hopelessness.Strangely I think at times what If I could just go as a trial and see people's reactions without meaning to sound cruel.I just don't know what to do anymore,It's a tough time and with mood's swinging alot and Ocd it's just confusing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.