Ahhh``

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lozzie, Oct 19, 2010.

1. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

I am just sick to death of people bringing me down when they r in bad moods. Im sick of being happy all the time and being there for every single person and as soon as i need someone theres no one there for me.
    Sorry im just really upset and when i get like this i become self destructive. Thought it be better to write then do it hey.
    just upset oh well...... thats life

2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

I feel like this a lot too hun. Im here if you need to talk :hug:

3. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

thanks. It just makes u feel so low about yourself. And i hate it when people play favourites- that really hurts the heart the most :(

4. Landlocked blues

It does hurt, i know. My best friend did the same to me last week and its not fair. It hurts a lot when your there for people and they cant return the favour. But im here for you. Im your friend :)

5. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

and then u pretend it didn't hurt when it did- i bet if u did the same thing to them they'd hate it to. People can be so self righteous :(
    i dont believe in revenge but if they were in my shoes right now.... hmmm :(
    :rolleyes:
    it just hurts so much

6. Landlocked blues

I know what you mean! Im not a revenge kind of person either but yeah, i know what you mean! lol
    What is it you were hoping your friends would listen to you about? Did you want me to listen?

7. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

I understand everyone has bad days- i just wish they would take it out on everyone like they run the joint. You know? like other people have stuff going on to. I just wanna be happy and it hard if u think everything is ur fault. Like when people r down i constantly think its my fault. and its hard i dunno how much longer i can put up with it. people r so ignorant of what going on around them. I dunno perhaps ive got a squishy heart. Ill be there for the world, and as soon as i raise my hand for some help, finally get the courage. I get ignored....
    just not the best feeling.

8. Landlocked blues

I know exactly how you feel. Maybe we do have soft hearts. But thats not a bad thing. We are the good people. The people who can put our own problems aside for other people, but unfortunately not everyone is like that. I does hurt but its something we have to live with. Those types of people will never change. Dont let them get you even more down than you already are :hug:

9. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

i try not to. Just not liking people right now. That why i wear my happy mask, that way i never bother anyone.

10. Landlocked blues

I used to do the same but i cant be arsed anymore. If im happy im happy, if im sad im sad. People just have to deal with that. Try not to let it get you down hun. Im sure you have more important things to worry about.

11. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

yeh i guess so hey :)
    its just i look around and i think its just me that feels this way- perhps i need to get up the courage to tell them to nick off when they hurt me

12. Landlocked blues

Exactly! If you can pluck up the courage to stand up to them even once, theyll think twice about hurting you again. Trust me :)

13. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

u mean that?
    it really would work?

14. Landlocked blues

Well it worked for me :)

15. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

ok ill give it go, i hope anyways

16. Landlocked blues