Ahhhh!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by deadtoeveryone, Apr 15, 2010.

1. deadtoeveryone

deadtoeveryone Active Member

i am sick of my "friends" saying they care about me and then just leaving me all alone. if they really cared they would be there for me when i needed them the most. they wouldnt run away.. would they? am i just asking too much?? all i want is some company... is that really too much to ask for? i mean i am sitting here all by myself and they are all off in another room having the time of their lives.. i know they dont want me there cause if they did they would invite me right? they could really care less. it s been like this the past two weeks. sometimes i just wish i could disappear.. even if it was only for a couple of days, just get away from everything.. it just really sucks that my so called "friends" dont evern want to hang out with me... i guess i am just that bad of a person.. whatever.

2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

:hug: im sorry your friends are doing this to you. had similar stuff happen to me when i lived in the dorms last semester. all my "friends" would go to another room, be laughing, having a great time, leave me totally alone, doing nothing in my room. even my roommate who i thought i was close to would leave me. now that im back home, they just forget i exist except when they need something. "friends." he. im sorry you have to go through this too

3. deadtoeveryone

thanks i appreciate your comment.. i am sorry you have to go through it too. no one should have to feel this way...im just hoping i can get through it.

4. stuckinchicago6

stuckinchicago6 Well-Known Member

I understand where you are coming from. People are just unreliable. I have trouble finding friends who are like me and last night, I really needed help. Nobody was there. Not even my family. SF was the only place to turn to Try to keep your head up and hopefully things will get better. Remember that we are here too on SF. You are never alone in the world.

5. deadtoeveryone

yea i really wish people could be trusted.. but it is really hard to find people you can trust.. oh well. i ll try and thanks.. i appreciate it. and hey if you ever need someone to talk just hit me up. sf is helpful to get stuff out and to support each other.

6. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

People don't like to be around a person who is miserable... especially teenagers and young adults-- they would rather not have to deal with it and go and get drunk or something. -__-

It is very rare that a friend; even a good one, would stick around and be there for you all the time. Those kinds of people don't really exist...

A word of advice for you... not every 'friend' you make is a true friend. Rarely will friends you have now be the same friends you have in 20 years- but it doesn't mean that the ones you have now don't care about you if they don't hang off of your every word.
    If you need support from your friends- you should tell them that you need them.
    If they are really your friends; they will definitely help you when you are in need and admit that you need them.

7. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

yeahdont trickyourse;lf into beilieving pp l r friends
    ppl r preety much wortghless imo.

but you need yto be prepaerd for these 'freinsds' to salso luagh and stitch you up as well. just make suire they r actual friends abnd r not after something etc money etc