ahhhhh this should be fun!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Lol wow after all this time, I finally get to expose these fakes for who they really fucking are!!!! All these people who just pretended to care and in reality couldn't give 2 shits whether I'm alive I dead, let's see who cares about who when it actually fuckin happens!!!! Let's just see, after I'm dead and these people just go on wit there own lives like it never happened or effected them at all, I'll fuckin prove how fake everyone is!!!! Fuck it, I don't need this shit....I have no reason or desire to be here. what's the point??? just to keep feeling pain everyday??? Just to face the fact that I'm alone in this world and don't mean anything to anybody??? Fuck it.....I fuckin want out, I've had enough, its time to fuckin end it. I have a method and a date all set out. I know its the right thing to do.....I wish it wasn't, but this is just something I have to do.....

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please come back and talk; don't do this. Don't kill yourself to prove something to other people.

Here if you want to talk.

3. chooselife

chooselife Well-Known Member

If you wish it wasn't, can't you change it? ​

and why are you so worried about other people and what they think or care about? So they might not care....So what....Move on and find people that do care.

4. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

the only problem with your idea is, you wont be around to see what happens.
    i dont know your whole story but, experience has shown me that there are plenty of ppl in our world that actually care. i found that out by chance one day. i personally dont need a bunch of friends. its the quality of time that you spend with them that makes the difference.

ive been alone most of my life .... ive gotten used to it. instead of being eternally mad at everyone like i was .. i decided to become me. to live for me.
    i had only one true friend in my life. he passed way about 4 years ago.
    i lost a so called good friend a few months ago and gained 2 genuine ones.

dont allow PEOPLE to rule your life. its simply not worth it.
    to many ppl these days are so distraught because they feel they arnt loved or they are alone.

killing yourself because you are tired and want to prove something to everyone else is stupid.
    all your doing is letting them win. dont let those that cause you ill feelings win. short story to show you what i mean. the house where i rent a room is a crap hole. the owner and his teenage son are pigs. the kitchen is offensive. he doesnt believe that i will be able to afford to move someplace else. hey, i work at walmart for now and they dont pay for shit.
    the point is ... i have found another place. yes, i have crossed the path of suicide again.. didnt try it but i have thought it again. simply because things are taking to long. hey , im human i want it now sometimes.

im going to be the winner not him. he needs my money and no one in their right mind will move in or stay very long. i didnt see the place before i moved in because a friend tole me the place was nice .. etc etc.

im going to be the one on the receiving end. receiving the happiness that i will feel when i move out the end of this month.

so, there are ways to distance yourself from certain issues and still come out a winner. you got to change the way your thinking. stop and think about what you are thinking about.
    give it a shot. it wont happen all in one day, but if you allow yourself to stop and think about even one thing .. change it .. your on your way.

dont kill yourself to spite someone else.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Well the other peeps are right.. Killing yourself out of spite is not the answer..Discontiniue your friendship with those that hurt you.. If it is family then distance yourself for a couple of years.. They will wonder what happen to you..Thats what I did.. I stayed away for six years with no communication and made new friends..My oldest sister had hired a PI to try and track me down..I finally broke the silence and called my mom and told her she was going to be a grandma..So you see there are other paths you can take..

6. JM18

JM18 Active Member

As Odiecom said, if you're dead you really can't see them feel crap.

And take it like this, the only person whose job it is to care if you're dead or alive is your shrink or something. However, your friends should care one way or another... If they don't care, then they're not your friends... easy... ditch them.

However, if they are indeed your only friends, then i think... well bah, still it would be wiser for you to ditch them if they're lying bastards... i had friends like that, and for like erm... 2 years i was lonely as fuck (besides my internetbuddies)... now i have plenty of friends who i consider real and proper friends.

Hammering a nail into your leg isn't wise, even if it's the only thing u can do.
    (this was supposed to be a metaphor about having bad friends and no friends at all.. go figure)

7. paintinggrey

paintinggrey Member

So don't let the world bring you down.
    Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold.

Incubus -The warmth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.