Ahhhhhh!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Robbie 121, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robbie 121

Robbie 121 Active Member

AHHHHH OMG AHHHH WTF! II CANTT REALLY TPE WEL NOW AS U CAN SEEE!!!!1

okk, i was just bout 2 cutt my rist wenn suddenly thhe granndfater clock next 2 my room went off and itt startled me and i threw the razor in he airr and it felll cutting my whole leeft sid of my face jus barly misin my eye thhen cut down my chest and landed directlly im my lefrt leg!

itt hurtsss so baddd ahh! i just want to die! blood is everywhere on the coomputrer nnow! ffuck

i gott 2 go to hospital now!

ahhhhh itt uckin hurts so baddd AHHH I CCANT TAKWE ITT

2. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Are you okay now hon'? :hug:

3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Are you ok now?

4. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Oh i'm sorry that happened.. did you get checked out at the hospital? Are you ok?

Thinking of you
    :hug:
    Jenny x

5. Robbie 121

Robbie 121 Active Member

well im back, i was at the hospital all night for stiches and they did surgery on my leg, because i guess part of the blade jot jamed inside it and wouldnt come out, but now i look like a fucking freak, with a huge scar on my face and im partly crippled in my left leg, it wont bend to far or it will hurt really really bad.

also im grounded untill easter, im not allowed to leave my room except for school...my parents said that they would bring my food to my room and stuff, but i no my parents wont do that, so im probally gonna die of starvation soon...or suicide

school is gonna suck

well now i guess i can be called "Scarface" well atleast theres one positive here....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2007
  6. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

That razor must have been awfully heavy to cause so much severe injury from falling on you...

7. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

Wow, did you really throw it that forcefully? I'm really sorry for you... that sucks!

8. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Wow, sounds painful....That was all caused by a razor falling on you...

9. Robbie 121

Robbie 121 Active Member

well it wasnt like a normal razor, it was kinda like a military razor thing it looked like a razor but it was big and heavy, it wasnt a knife though, it wasnt mine, my razor was taken away by my parents, i found this in my bros car

but wat i think was that when i threw it, it hit the ceiling and was partly damaged and when it went in my leg a lil part of it broke off

10. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Try. Not. To. Laugh.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing.

It's literally impossible for a blade to have such an impact. This is utterly ridiculous. If you want to come up with another story, I suggest you make it realistic, or at least give it some thought.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2007
  11. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Also what was with the incoherent rambling? Was that used as an attempt to make it seem more dramatic? Please.. at least give us credit for having SOME intelligence.

12. Robbie 121

Robbie 121 Active Member

well just 2 let u no it actully did happen, im not leing or making up anthing
    and like i said i dont even no if it is a razor, it just looks like one 2 me

but if u dont wanna believe me its ok, a lot of people dont, my whole family thinks i ententionaly did this to myself, but im not joking this really happend

13. Much the same here....

Last edited: Mar 7, 2007
  14. ~Nobody~

If it was intentional we wouldn't judge you here anyway hon' :hug:.

15. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Just what I was thinking :dry:

16. Saoirse

Saoirse Guest

Great support guys, SF strikes again. Yes this is a stretch of the imagination but unless any of you have actually met this person and have seen that it did or did not happen then please keep your degrading comments to yourself.

IF you do not believe him then a simple answer would be to ignore this post and not reply to it?

Funny how ignoring a post can spare someones feelings like that isn't it. Some people here are just pathetic with the way they treat others and saying i'm disgusted by them isn't an exaggeration.

17. ~Nobody~

I agree wholeheartedly. Are you okay hon'? x

18. Robbie 121

Robbie 121 Active Member

ok well this is wat actully happend, my razor was taken away from me by my parents, so i found this in my brothers car http://www.bladesbybrown.com/images_site/reviews_editorials/folding_utility_roundup/Camillus%20Kershaw%20and%20Meyerco%20clip%20sides.jpg it looks exactly like the middle one,i call it a razor cause as u can see it looks like one

and i was gonna cut my wrist, but the grandfather clock thing chimed and it startled me and i threw the razor in the air, it did fall and cut, my fase and chest and landed in my leg, it wasnt deep in it was just a little bit in my leg, and i went to grab it and pushed it down so i could get a better grip and pull it it up but it actully went in deeper and caused more pain and made it worse and i didnt want to pull it out cause it hurt so bad

but i didnt do this intentionally, well the leg part kinda but i didnt mean for that to happen, and yes this actully happend to me, i did not make it up!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2007
  19. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I was actually giving him some advice on how to make the story somewhat realistic, I didn't realise that was insulting?

Unless he's a compulsive liar or a fantasist then he has no excuse for treating people like idiots. How can a forum be based around support when the problem is complete and utter bullshit? He treated me/us just as badly by insulting our intelligence. Anybody with half a brain cell would know that a blade couldn't fall and cause somebody to need stitches.

I'm harsh.

20. ~Nobody~

Yes Ruby actually you are harsh bcUSE I vbelieve you're missibg the point.

Robbie how are tou feeling?

x x x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.