Aids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so scared...my doctors think I have aids...I'm scared...they are doing testing pretty soon, and i have no idea what I will do if I have it...I mean, i heard that like 75% of the ppl with aids die from it...I can't stop crying...grrr! I hate being like this...

B

BeenThere

AIDs isnt the disease it was 20 years ago.Alot of people live long productive lives with it.I hope you dont have it...but if you do there are groups out there that can help you deal with it.It will be ok my friend.Nothing is positive yet so lets see what the tests say.

T

Technologic_Dreams

I'm so scared...my doctors think I have aids...I'm scared...they are doing testing pretty soon, and i have no idea what I will do if I have it...I mean, i heard that like 75% of the ppl with aids die from it...I can't stop crying...grrr! I hate being like this...
Sandy, why didn't you tell us this?
Or at least me?

B

BeenThere

I think its hard to share something like this with people.Some people stigmatize those that have illnesess whether its physical or mental.The fact that it was shared shows alot of courage.

well, I'm not sure what they said the symptoms were...i kinda went into shock when they said I might have it, and zoned out...so, ya...they said something about fevers that won't go away, and me being constantly sick, and a whole bunch of other stuff that I didn't really listen to.

Despite the huge amount of hate and disbelief that will come from what I'm about to say I'll say it anyway because there is a slim chance you and others like you will listen... Never trust doctors. Peter Duesberg is about the only one I half way respect.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6696052383812726197&q=AIDS+HIV+fact+or

AIDS isnt a disease. HIV is harmless. STAY AWAY FROM AZT NO MATTER WHAT!

I'm not joking, I'm not insulting you. This is one of the things that I can't tollorate them doing to people like you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
Doctors like yours make me really mad, what on earth was he/she thinking of to suggest you may have AIDS when they haven't carried out any tests :mad: .
Not only have they not tested you prior to telling you
but they haven't even given you a precise date when they will do the test.
they are doing testing pretty soon
Sorry your doctor has put you through this Songie, AIDS is not the killer it was in the 1980's, remember even if you are HIV positive it doesn't mean you have full blown AIDS.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Even if its AIDS hun, there are so many treatments now that can allow you to live a long and productive life. Keeping everything crossed that the test comes back negative, but if it doesn't we'll all support you as much as we can. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00