air whole

Status
Not open for further replies.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
There are a lot of members here that can help if you want to talk about why you want to kill yourself.

:dinosaur:im done for i dont want to the more pain the better iv been suical for 10 yars sence i was 8 now the time im so mad and angry and can care less about life im eating icecream and then its over

itmahanh

Me too. First day back after my last attempt. Figure God needs a good laugh and lately He's using me as the material. Good be mad. Be furious. Post about it. Why not talk about it while you're having that icecream. Could be two things that will make you feel a little less agitated. Cuz you follow through with that plan you gonna be feeling a lot more than angry and it takes more than a few seconds for it to work. Might be easier to do than sticking around and talking but talking is going to get you further than the syringe.

itmahanh

Then take a few minutes to think but while you're thinking go throw the syringe in the garbage in a room as far away from you as possible. Maybe throw another scoop of icecream in the bowl or cone and then sit down and type. Anything. Even just ZKLGNMwyqhjtjaslkgnm get it and let it out. Nobody here is gonna judge you or think what you have to say is unimportant or silly. Doesnt have to be in any order. As a thought pops into your head let your fingers type it out. Just get it out hun.

drkangl

please talk to us, thats why we are here. most of us have been right where you are. what happened today that you decided it was a good day to b done?

+anger mad want to die losing my mind nothing worth it lifes stupied im stupied the only thing ever to live for is one there no mpoint teach my ugle mother and fack father to call the cps hope the cant sleep never been thi sad befor i dont nowhat to do want to just go nut punch whole in the walls now im bleeding it deep and rage is flowing out o f hte cut it sgood let the pain out let wveryting go im gonna lse it and i hope the gtoid rapest suffer in as much pain as im in

itmahanh

That's a great start!!!! Just let out whatever is in your head and heart right now. Keep going you're doing good. Get some of the anger out then you can start to talk about one thing or another and let us see how we might be able to help.

I take it you're in to SH or SI. Me too. About the only way I feel any control over anything in my life anymore. But now it's time to go clean it up. See that it does stop bleeding. Does it look like you might need to go to ER and get it checked out? If you do SH you know as well as me that it only helps for a little bit. Talking will help much more and for much longer. Trust me? I may not have the same issues as you but I know how bad you're hurting right now. Honest. And just knowing that even 1 other person is hearing that you're hurting is a good start to putting away some of the anger.

itmahanh

ya and still im just losing it the anger and suicide is taking over every thing /
No it's not. You're here, you're reaching out. There is a part of you holding on, screaming to be heard. That part is still stronger than the rest of the crap. So keep letting it scream. People here are listening.

itmahanh

Then you need to get a cloth over it and apply pressure to it. Then call 911 or have someone take you there to get the help you need for your cut. You need to get it taken care of first. Then when it's looked after you can get back in here and keep posting. You cant be distracted with a wound if you want to be able to really tell us what's going on and talk about the things that are making you feel so angry and sad. Ok? Get pressure on it and call for help.

itmahanh

How you doing today? Sorry disapperared but was first time back in a while and was getting a little tired. Maybe jumped in a little too soon. But hope that you got to the hospital and had your arm treated. Now still feel like talking a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00