AJ

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by AJ23, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ23

AJ23 Member

nothing recently, but i've survived 2 wrist slittings, one od and one car crash, all deliberate, ask questions if you want me to elaborate

2. junkie

junkie Guest

Maybe that's a sign that you aren't meant to off yourself.

3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

awwww AJ :hug: why dont you rather tell us what made u feel so bad you attempted? What is it that makes you feel so low? We are here for you :)

4. AJ23

AJ23 Member

i don't know where to start, well the first was a break up (pathetic i know) the next was well as we all know life after a failed attempt is allways hard, with everyone watching, espicially a whole school full of immature losers, so it was a matter of time before i could take no more, again, the od was mostly because of mental and verbal abuse at home and stress from trying to save someone from thier problems, whilst of course allways ignoring my own, the car crash well, lets say after all this plus alot i havent mentioned, waking up is depressing enough.

5. markc

markc Active Member

AJ, it's not pathetic. I know, something similar is what pushed me over the edge. I can handle just about anything but rejection from the people I love the most. Unrequited love is soul-destroying.

Stay here and talk to us. We will listen. We will understand. We have all been in your shoes at one point or another. Find a reason to live and don't let go.

- Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.