Alchoholic Insane Mother

Discussion in 'Domestic Abuse' started by Deepest_Regret, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deepest_Regret

Deepest_Regret Well-Known Member

Ok well this is a strange sort of subject, my mother is a chronic alchoholic and tbh now i think she is properly insane as she speaks to herself. Shes constantly drunk and putting me and my father down, my father is a patient man but she wil lget in his face and constantly put him down and insult him for things which arent his fault to the point where he almost punches her ( he doesnt btw he only ever just pushes her back alittle so she isnt in his face).

Anyway recently i think shes
    A) suicidal

And i think she needs some sort of help so she can stop drinking and stop being so abusive :S, is there any sort of insititute in england or something i can just throw her in :S she brings nothing but grief to my family. This is a serious post btw im looking for solutions :S talking to her isnt one as she just says she doesnt have a problem or admits it and then ignores it and says fuck off :S
  2. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, my father been chronic alchoholic for all my life, i wish never had father.
  3. cthulhu

cthulhu Well-Known Member

if you were in the states i would sujest you hog tie her and drag her kicking and screeming to the nearest rehab clinic...but5 i dont know englands laws on this subject...may try online(google it) or call a local mental heallth clinic...or the police next time she flys off the handel...
  4. Tigerstripe

Tigerstripe Guest

An expensive but effective place for Alcohol addiction is the Priory but that is expensive but there should be a Rehab or AA center in Chichester
  5. lostsoul21

lostsoul21 Active Member

I suggest an intervention...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.