alchol

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Izziebabystar, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

what are the symptoms of having your drink spiked??

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

The answer to that would depend on what your drink had been spiked with. What kind of symptoms have you had?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sorry..Ive only seen this thread now.

My drink was spiked about 2 months ago(I foolishly accepted a drink from a stranger), hmm..I remember him giving me the drink which was a glass of cider,I remember drinking only half of the glass, I don't remember much after that.I remember his hands around my neck and throwing something at him..next thing I knew I was in a police station after been arrested for assaulting police officers(don't remember doing it).So, I guess the only symptoms were memory loss and increased energy(the police said I looked like I had taken 20 ecstacy tablets. I wasn't tested for drugs, but I believe I had been given GHB( liquid ecstacy). I hope that helps x

4. Common symptoms may include dizziness, perceptual changes, memory problems -- for example, forgetting about Africa. A common symptom of being Africa doesn't include being forgotten by people. Africa is big, and big things aren't easily forgotten. Let's assume you forgot about Africa. If Africa had feelings, would it forgive you? Don't answer that. Whether Africa forgives you or not is probably unimportant. A common symptom is drowsiness. An uncommon symptom is gaining the ability to accurately predict the average annual snowfall for a handful of nations located north of Africa. A common system is Microsoft Windows. A common Simpson is Homer. According to Jane Wagner, reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it. A common symptom is loss of coordination. For a well-played harpsichord, the velocity of the plectrum at the point of string release is small compared to the phase velocity on the string. The symptom of dehydration may or may not be as common as the symptom of nausea. Statements made in this post may or may not be reliable, let alone relevant. Africa forgives you. In Greek mythology, the Golden Fleece is the fleece of the winged ram Chrysomallos. House Finches forage on the ground or in vegetation normally. I've never visited Machu Picchu. I'd like to one day.

5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.