Alcohol and Prozac is bad.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Beka, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

Right so, I'm on Prozac, yes I know you shouldn't drink alcohol on any type of medication unless your doctor gives the okay for it.

I feel like I'm more of a danger to myself right now and I literally am fighting the need to scream my frustration. I don't know what to do. I think there's a possibility I may do something extremely stupid such as harming myself.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am sorry the pain is so great. But I am glad you can post about it here. That way at least you are not alone in this. Is there away you can call the agncy that is advocating for and supporting you? and if not, maybe you would like to give the samaritans a call. I dont know whats right for you. But I really want you to have as much support as possible. I know things are so hard. Keep posting, Beka. And if it feels right, give the samaritans a call?? Will you try doing that now? So maybe you wil not self harm? :hug: you are cared about here. Please do everything in your power to not self harm.

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Go to a and e if you don't feel safe.

4. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

you have vaerious options you can try, firtly distract take your mind off life for while watch telly, read a book etc. Call your crisis team if you need to, call the samaritians or go to a+e if you don't feel safe.

5. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

I can't go to A&E. I can't do that to my mum and my brother. I can't. As much as I have felt it was necessary in the past, I didn't because I cannot hurt them.

I feel like it's a constant battle between what I need to do to help myself and what I need to do to make those around me happy.

6. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I'm sure they would hurt a lot more if you attempted or hurt yourself.

7. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

What about ringing crisis team and seeing what they say, can you take your mind off life for a while?

8. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

I'm going to my doctors tomorrow to talk about me being on Prozac. I guess I could mention the fact that it's making me feel extremely unstable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.