Alcohol

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by LetItGo, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I lub u :hug:

:guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

2. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

lets see if we can work on that sense of self hate a little more shall we...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh and while where at it...lets boost that beer gut of yours, its such a turn on, and ya doing your health the world of good. :wootrock:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Joins ya in a mega drinkathon :drunk: oh the joy of it all:dry:

4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

:burp:

Its great. Come on Terry you lub it! :dry:

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:faint: there goes me.....head first down the stairs :laugh:

6. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

awww :hug: its all part of the fun! can't wait till I start spewing everywhere, a charming cocktail of beer and that chicken/salad sandwich i just ate...mmm yummo! Need more booze for that though....ah its early for Matty, hours before the "bottlo" shuts ;)

7. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Nooooooo...That's how I got the black eye I'm currently sporting :eek:hmy:

8. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Again, its all part of the fun :biggrin:

lol taking pics of myself now. Isn't if funny, they say the more pissed ya get, the better girls look, but the booze doesn't seem to make me look better! :mad: Just took one of me tongue...its a bit out there. :blink:

9. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

doesnt matter how you slice it....im an ugly, ..... more beer washes all that away...oh yes it does...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2007
  10. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

please dont drink, its no good for you :arms:

11. I've been drinking since I was probably around the age of 12 or so, and I'm now 19, and I still find that I love the feel of being drunk, I love to drink...it's just the stupid after effects of it all. :/ I wish it was legal to drink at the age of 18 here, but we have to be 21 >.<

12. simon

simon Antiquitie's Friend

this year is my 25th anniversary of drinking, that deserves a beer :biggrin:

13. Twitch-J

Twitch-J Guest

i luv it... apparently i can speak different languages when i drink.. friend said i sometimes speak Russian.. hmm......

14. Myself

Myself Active Member

Driking makes everything worse. My family(My grandad, mom, aunts and uncles.) almost split up because of the stupid thing. I just outright hate alchohol and most people that use it. Sorry to those that do, but it's just stupid. And it destroys your liver, which is vital to survival.

But the language thing is pretty cool.

15. I completely agree with you, Myself. Alcohol is a depressant, yet, alot of people drink it, claiming that they need to drink alcohol in order to have fun. How can a depressant help people to have fun? If people can't have fun without alcohol, then that is a problem. Alcohol will only make the problem worse.

16. Myself

Myself Active Member

It has different effects on different people, and it's about how much you drink, but most of the time it's bad because people abuse it and ruin their lives, making them want to drink more, not realizing it's the drinking that cause it because they were to drunk to remember.

It does make certain people feel better, but they forget why they were happy and get sad all over again and keep drinking instead of doing something constructive, like art, and poetry, and preventing WWIII which many belive(Here at lest) is happening, but nobody wants another one.

Anyways. Friends help a lot more than vodka and beer and wine, because 1. they're cheaper and 2. if they're good, you never run out.

That concludes my big speach for today. See you tommorow after church for my next long speach on bad things and alternatives to them.

17. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

It does have different effects on different people. Some people it makes high, other depressed. Me - well - I can not resist having a beer or a wine or a G&T when I am low. It does not help - it probably makes me worse. But I don't know? :shy:

18. Myself

Myself Active Member

Often times when people drink, they don't know what they're feeling, and call it happiness. Afterwards they feel worse. Underage is that much worse. A younger body isn't prepared for what drinking does to you and can have much worse reprocussions. And often younger people have less self control and can drink until they die from it in one sitting. And it can also get everybody into pointless fights that do nothing but get them in trouble with the police.

I sound a lot older than I realy am right now. xD

19. Twitch-J

Twitch-J Guest

i'm drinkin and lovin it.... mmmm....

20. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i was drinking a hell of alot last night and it calms me down and it fun when your around your friends well atleast to me. Thou i should try to minisize the intake of i.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.