Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by sami, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sami

sami Well-Known Member

Anyone else drink?

I've been under alcohol services a couple of weeks... I don't know if I'm an alcoholic. Sure, I have issues with the stuff..... but yeah.... anyone else?
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I drink on the weekends usually... and even then its usually only once every other weekend or so.. I used to have issues with alcohol about 4 years ago or so.
  3. sami

sami Well-Known Member

I drink every day. Usually about 25-35cl of JD a night...... :(
  4. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

I don't drink but I do know how many people it can affect even if they feel it isn't much and do it regularly everyday. I looked round the interent and found this article on drinking

Check these out as well

Take care x
  5. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

I was never an alchoholic - but I had to learn how and when to stop.
  6. japanlover

japanlover Well-Known Member

If I could drink more and drink at work I would. But that shit is expensive. :sad:

If alcohol was cheaper, I'd be drinking 24/7
  7. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

i have a serious alcohol problem. fell of the wagon yet again and really pissed of with myself.
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know never to touch stuff too many people in my family destroyed by it.
  9. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

I drink only beer and I've also been both a bar tender and a bouncer since the age of 16.
  10. gakky1

gakky1 Well-Known Member

I started drinking when I was 14, by the time I was 16 was an alcoholic,:poo: the amount of crap that happened that happened over the next 2 decades was beyond pathetic, lost jobs, friends, dropped out of school, basically destroyed too much. I've now been stopped for 28 months now, towards the end just a weekend drinker but drank past the point of excess, just got so sick of it just quit, no rehab or anything, just stopped. Can't say I don't miss it but then again think what is it I'm really missing.:unsure: Not saying you're an alcoholic but if you drink every day or to excess often, then yeah you probably are. Never tell another what to do, but if I could change one thing ever that would be never to have drank, so yeah, would suggest stopping, not worth the 'fun' times versus all the crap that could happen. Always here if you need some help/tips, no expert but have been successful with stopping.:zombie:
  11. Kendle

Kendle Well-Known Member

I'm kind of in the same boat, getting sick of drinking but when I run out I always seem to get more :( I get the cheap stuff because we're not doing that well either, but still, damn we spend a lot on his beer and my vodka. If we both quit, it would probably pay a couple bills in just what we'd save.

If you want a quitting buddy I'm game. I always find it easier to stick to something when I'm doing it with someone.
  12. Ziva

Ziva Well-Known Member

I began to drink vodka after a lot of shit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.