alevel final decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinnylove911

Hiya All

Great news I have finally made my decision over the coming months I have decided to start from stratch and do a-levels part time with the a distance learning provider. Here are my subjects

English
Pyschology
Sociology

I am hoping to do this over the course of one year and then apply for social work in 2014. Reason being is that it will give me enough time to recover and get better from depression and i'll be in a better place mentally I start my degree in sw.

flowers

Sounds great. I think you have a very good inclination and instinct to help people. I am sure you will be very good at what you do with a law degree !

skinnylove911

im not doing a law degree im doing a social work degree my qualification history is rather complicated a part of why im doing these a-levels is for accomplishment, already have access courses and open uni credits. so hopefully another three a-levels will definitely tell me apart from everyone else.

flowers

im not doing a law degree im doing a social work degree my qualification history is rather complicated a part of why im doing these a-levels is for accomplishment, already have access courses and open uni credits. so hopefully another three a-levels will definitely tell me apart from everyone else.
That is so strange, I thought I saw "law degree". Guess I need new eyeglasses. My point is the same though. I see how you help people here. I see how you care. So whatever you do, I know you will do it with care and dedication. Sometimes we put our past suffering to very good use. We learn from it and then help others. I know this is what you already do. Even before you have the degrees.

skinnylove911

its going fine thank you right now i have read an entire section about the health service and i am hoping to find some youtube clips to bring the course to life before i crack on with the assignment wish is somehow not related to the course material.

Theodora

You must be so busy. Taking dog to parlour, your maths class, going to the gym, your boyfriend, your long distance learning plus all the time on here.

skinnylove911

No I am not that busy at the moment i havent been to maths simply because its been the easter holidays so I have had two weeks off maths-free and gym i need to visit it someday this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00