alien

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

r u ok im really worried about u please reply to this u know i care.

2. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

3. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

stay cool love and sarah

4. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pms grateful sorry i couldnt reply I'm trying my hardest to get unbanned here......*dies

5. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

You are only banned from chat, you can still pm

6. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

why do you delete my threads with no explanation? what the truth to tuff for ya mal?

7. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Your behaviour is harrassment Alienation and it is not acceptable. I have asked you countless times to take this up privately with me so we can resolve this, but you refuse. I already have the chat pms and msn conversation between you and the member you have an issue with, so I know the truth.

8. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Mal isn't the only mod online Jon, will you stop directing everything at him?

9. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

okay he's the one only one replying to mythreads

10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Alienation,

I think Malcontent is the only one responding because he's the only one that knows the whole situation, he's the only one that knows what's going on so therefore the only one suitable to really post here. He's trying really hard to resolve issues that have occured since Saturday. I don't think it's fair to be angry and nasty towards him when after all he is trying to resolve the situation. You really have to take into account that just because they are "red" doesn't mean that they don't have feelings as well. They started on this thread just like you and me and got asked by Robin to help maintain the site and it's credibility. But yeah, that's my opinion I suppose. Take care

11. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

thanks kanani

12. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

Alienation wishes he didn't have people so he wouldn't have a reason to live....

13. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

Love:

It's the hardest thing to explain/ The words are in my mind in the plain/ sight without eyes/ with out you all i'll do is die/dont ever die over me/cuz ill be in to much pain you see/ill become paralyzed like christopher reeves/ I'm adam and your the rib to my heart and your name is eve.

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.