Alive...and actually a little glad I am

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Talia862, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talia862

Talia862 Well-Known Member

I never did get back my facebook account that was hacked, but i have been able to get a new facebook account and I didn't realize this but since my old facebook account is still there all I have to do is message all my friends and tell them what happened. Already. like half of them have added me as a friend again. What a relief! I can't believe I was so worried. I"m not going to lose touch with my friends forever like I feared.

And my other friend, who lost her gmail account too, said she got it back but it took weeks for them to get back to her. Somaybe its not too late and I will even get my gmail account back

My cat was on my lap and I was petting her and suddenly I felt really really glad i was alive. I don't know if that's just a momentary feeling (I'm bipolar so those moods do swing) but I'm glad I didn't do it. Thanksfor your help. Eveything seems so much brighter.

Will definitely be in touch. Amazing the difference a few days makes.:moonwalk::moonwalk::biggrin::biggrin::laugh::laugh:

2. understandingnothing

understandingnothing Well-Known Member

Glad you all good talia :)

3. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

Hey Talia, if you're happy, I'm happy!!! :D

4. imyouroldman

imyouroldman Well-Known Member

I'm glad ya didn't do it either Talia. Seems like if we can just hang on, that little bit longer, the storm passes, ya know?

You have friends and people who understand you here!

Peace....

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

:hug: happy to hear this good news :) you take care

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i am happy to see you are feeling better hun hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.