Alive...but not for long

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Confused_Tomboy, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Confused_Tomboy

Confused_Tomboy Well-Known Member

Hey...I'm ok..I had to take charcoal....my heart rate was at 146....But I'm ok...the cops came and took me to the hospital >.< I'm still out of it...but ok >.< And I know the flaw....I posted on fb that this is my last time...well..next time...no posting!! >.<

2. roscho

roscho Well-Known Member

Simone,

I'm so glad you are alive. I've never OD'd, but can see the charcoal is an incredible price to pay - everybody mentions it.

I'm an anti-FB person. I think it tears apart our society. Less and less interaction. We need touch, face time - not facebook.

3. Confused_Tomboy

yes....true...but next time im not posting it...and im mad that the cops came and took me >.<

4. Long2beFree

Long2beFree Member

Hi simone glad ur doing fine, cant help but say that you felt the need to cry for help and that itself proves u got desire to live
    And since police came in time theres someone out there that cares for you verry much.

And if i can ask you plz stop doing drugs, cos ive done 9 out of 10 and its not hard to quit it i know the only thing you need to succeed is to believe what im saying life will get better i found that out for myself uf i just ran in alot more trouble then that, but i can tell you quitting drugs is quite easy

if you believe life will be better without, i quitted all but id never give up my pack of smokes:dry:

And reach out to the person that recued you from death, if you can get youreself to do it

I know u wont fail if you believe me

5. kote

kote Account Closed

im so glad youre still alive. i have been worred!!!
    as you had the charcoal you know its not the nicest of experiences.
    you must have been very brave to go through all that.
    i wish you could turn all your hate into strength to fight.
    at the moment its such a shit life but you are just on the edge of becoming 18 and hence your own responsibility. you can go and do anything you wish in life. happiness is within reach!!!
    im very releaved you posted again as i was worried.
    i understand your suicidal feeling and the need to escape!!! but please dont ruin your life before its even begun.
    take care and best wishes!!!

6. Confused_Tomboy

yes....idk who called the cops..and...i dnt do drugs...i dnt smoke and i don't drink :/ i just to get more pills and then ill succeed...bc i wont post on fb >.<

7. Confused_Tomboy

thanks....but...i just can't do it...and im not... :( i just can't...im done...

8. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Glad you are still around.
    Keep fighting.

9. Confused_Tomboy

:/ im only alive bc someone called the cops >.< so im not gonna post on fb next time! But i need more pills first >.<

10. kote

kote Account Closed

i understand that feeling!!!

ive spent the best part of 6 years in bed because i cant cope.
    its better to be in bed than dead.
    all i wish for is my life back.
    lately with the right meds ive slowly been gaining ground - i hope with support you too can find a way up and out!!!
    take care please.

11. Confused_Tomboy

well....i know i dnt have it as bad as others...i get that....my bff has had it rougher then me..and i never knew that....i promise..i swear...next time i get pills....i will succeed!!! and everyone will forget me! im done...im done

12. jkeller4000

jkeller4000 Well-Known Member

you know i think you just made my day, reading that, reminds me of the time i told some one, then i realized i probably will never have the motivation to accually acomplish my goal, though it does seem so real to me when i get suicidal, i believe with ever fiber of my body i will not wake up the next day, yet i always do,

i am sorry i kinda on my up swing right now if i had feathers i would build my self wings and fly!

ok i got an idea for you, to kill your self, if you had the strongest desire for suicide you would be able to succeed in passign out, try it right now hold your breath, hold it, keep holding it, until u pass out, don't start breathing, no stop don't breath hold your breath, stop, no, you failed, iu guess you will jsut have to respond, and if you did actually pass out, you are my hero and with your self control you should be able to be the best anything you wanted to be! and if u did not pass out i you are still my hero! you must be having sme kind of struggle! please share it your entire story! every little detail down to the color of your socks! and explain every feeling!

13. Confused_Tomboy

every detail??? that'd take days!! and besides...i'll be dead in a few days

14. REMUS

REMUS Well-Known Member

I tried it and it just takes to damn long to pass out x'D, but I know I was really close

15. Confused_Tomboy

u need to hold ur breath and put all pressure in ur head...push from ur diaphragm and push that pressure upward....that's how...but still..it won't kill ya

16. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Its not about who had ir rougher, its about what's in your head. Those evil thoughts. Can you tell us about them?

17. Confused_Tomboy

if i do..they'd kill me...so i can't...but it'll take them a bit to kill me..so im killing myself first!!

18. roscho

roscho Well-Known Member

Hey gang.... How bout we think about ways to stay alive, instead of ways to die. Ways to die can be found everywhere. Ways to live - that's the gold.

19. Confused_Tomboy

going to walmart today....gonna pick up like 5 bottles of pills today if i can...and i will try to get more pills!! i'm done with life!!

20. Confused_Tomboy

alright..i didn't buy the pills >.<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.