All a bunch of bullshit

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The_Discarded, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

I want to quit.

can't even be bothered....
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Rae-chan :hug: I'm here for you if you need me. :wub: :wub:
  3. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

:sad: What's wrong?
  4. The_Discarded

the everything

it's a fucking cycle it's all bullshit

i dont' care....i really don't.

don't worry about it.
  5. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

Well I care :smile:
    Here for you :hug:
  6. It IS all bullshit...honest to kerYst - I do NOT get why we're supposedly obligated to put up with it!

Sorry I can't help ya' - But I HEAR ya...

7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: rae
  8. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Rae. :wub: *Insert generic I care and I'm here comment.* ('cept, I do care and I am here if you need me. :eek:h:)
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What is going on Rae? I know you have lots of members here that you can turn to if you need to talk or vent. Please use them for support if you need. :hug:
  10. The_Discarded

ahhh fuck

support support support
    i dunno why i'm posting here
    i dunno why i do anything
    i dunno what the fuck i want everything just keeps fucking up i just keep fucking it up but i can't fucking juuggle everything

fuck that

i always get through this shit i always do
    so it probably doesnt matter now
    i can't quite break this....
    i always get through it yes and then i'm ok for a few days but what of that?
    why go through literal hell for a week and then be okay for a week and then go through hell then be ok then go through hell then be ok then hell then...

why not just be dead instead

no one seems to understand
    probably because i don't express anything
    not coherently, anyway
    and if coherently then barely at all
    i really just ...

11. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

:hug: Rae

I thought over this for an hour, at least, I don't what to say, except , for you I'd probably go damn far.
    Sounds retarded, ok...
  12. Seems that you consider the things you need to juggle more important than your own life. You must love these things very much - is that love reciprocated? Or is that why it feels such a waste of time ... or "bunch of bullshit"?
  13. The_Discarded

nothing nothing nothing

yes i "love" these things
    is it reciprocated? i dunno - won't dare to ask. doubt it is.

i just keep going through every day in the same pseudo-cheerful disposition doing all that i can to make everyone happy and all the while am damned far from happy myself.

i'm really fucking kidding myself because i'm one of those people for whom there is no hope

my head is way past fucked up and nothing can be done about it and nothing ever will.

and really? i don't care

but there's a part of me that's still trying to hold onto something...anything...

and every time i go grasping for's not there....

it's just all too fucked up

and it's probably my fault, i dunno...i don't really care anymore. i just want out but so many forces are keeping me from it.

i sound like the rest of the whiny douchewads who bring everything on themselves.

whatever...thanks guys...for wasting your time replying to such a useless fuck-up. i really do appreciate it contrary to the crap i maty be saying right now :hug: i'm just in over my head.

i feel like i'm in a goddamn movie or something whose screenplay writer is a twisted piece of shit in need of psychiatric evaluation.
  14. I'd imagine that almost everyone in here thought/thinks they were/are a useless fuck-up - and I mean really felt/feels it, not just the whiny "give me attention" sort of "I'm a fuck-up" statements.

This will probably sound like more bullshit right now but I'm going to say it anyway - no reason to not say it really. From what you've said on the boards, sounds like the only thing you've fucked up is the things that others expected you to accomplish.

Unless you've got several girls pregnant that you can't support, fell asleep causing a train accident and/or weren't paying attention when lighting fireworks next to a kids playpark then you haven't fucked up anything.

Sounds like you're very much on your own. Reaching for a rope to pull yourself out but no-one will lower it for you. Bloody bastards, eh? You can choose to drown easy enough - but personally, I'd find another way out of the water, find the arseholes that wouldn't lower the rope and beat the shit out of them ... metaphorically speaking of course.
  15. The_Discarded

ok fair enough

thank you
  16. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

17. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Don't give up Rae. :hug:
  18. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

I dont know you, and i dont know the things that are causing you to feel the way you do, but i do know people here care for you dearly and only want to help.. I pray all this ets better got you Rae, and you do find happiness somewhere in all this clouded darkness..

19. Boratz

Boratz Well-Known Member

He's drunk. Leave him alone.
    Get two more hit pal & you'll be snoring your ass sleeping happy.
  20. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

so does everyone else, Jess.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.