all about me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle

you are a fucking idiot all of the time! you know you should have died by now! you are so fucking stupid that the world would be so much better off without you! I don';t see why you have to be such a fucking fag!

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
sparkles right its your insecurities and your not an idiot and the world wont be better off without you ,you are an eagle everyone loves the way you soar and fly above the rest of us xx

doityourself

Hugs

Take a deep breathe, calm yourself, tell yourself that you know what today is a shitty ass day but tomorrow I will wake up to a differant one.

eagle

all that i said is and was true! its not just the voices making things up for me! its the truth!

i don't deserve life. i am utterly stupid :(

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
It hard if your constantly put down all the time. Its not true no matter what anyone says you are a worthwile person and a valuable human being ! xxx

tweetypie

Antiquities Friend
go back to your doc and tell them you need to up the meds or change them. Are they giving you any other services you can fall back on? xx

icequeen

hey eagle, first off, you are not useless, you have helped many here..so that wipes that theory out the water. dont believe those that try to undermine you, they may be jealous, but no one here has wished you ill, but you need to recognise there are nasty peeps in life, but done let them make you take on their bad feelings,

you are worth so much more. ignore the voices...its just the jealous voices...

hold on...we are always here for you :hug:

Dave_N

Banned Member
you are a fucking idiot all of the time! you know you should have died by now! you are so fucking stupid that the world would be so much better off without you! I don';t see why you have to be such a fucking fag!
Don't hate yourself. Love yourself instead. Forget about all the negative things that people have said to you. You're probably a really nice person. :hug:

doityourself

Hi eagle, I hope today is being better to you.

I agree with everyone, there are always going to be people in your life that will try and bring you down. Dont let them bring you to thier level, you stand up for you. Your a good person with a good heart, that deserves to live the life that was given to you.

Maybe the ones around you is the ones with the problems, maybe they see you and are jealous of you and want to make you like them. Dont let them fool you, you can do anything or be anything you want!!!! Its all up to YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00