All Again.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

I really thought id shook this feeling.
    but i guess i really havent.
    ive tried so bloody hard this time.. and im still doing it wrong.
    whats wrong with me.. why cant i do anything right? why am i such a screw up.

I want this all to end.. i dont want to be here anymore.
    i dont want to feel like this,
    why have people got to make it worse?
    why do i let people in? they dont change anything do they?
    why do i fall for all the people that really couldnt give a damn and just out for themselfs.
    why cant i listen to the people that actually try to help me?

I just want to stop breathing right now.
    im losing the fight with myself.

2. Ronny

Ronny Banned Member

Hi Aimee i still care about you and hope that you overcome these feelings eventually. Maybe you could try talking to your friends as that might help you get your mind off things?

By the way you have every reason to be a screw up and from what you have wrote on these forums i can see you have a terrible past but that still doesn't mean you are not special because you are! and you can still lead a happy productive life.

Hope you can stay strong!

3. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

Aimee I care too, stay strong and keep figthing as you are worth it. Listen to us as we are genuine people and we will try and help you overcome these crappy feelings. Take care - Ali.

4. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi aimee
    sorry to hear things have bought you back down,im not gonna give you pony about trying not to let them get to you blah blah,because im where you are too,but i know im not gonna do something because of others im on sf because i need to share and think you should stay here too,ive read more of your post now and see youve had a terrible life,im sorry things have gone back down but fight your feelings youre ok and ill look out for you ok

5. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Hi aimee. at the end of the day its really not surprising your feeling like this after all that has happened recently but dont beat yourself up over it ok. Your confidence in people is shaky at best which is also totally understandable. Whatever you do dont give up hope. You are far from a screw up your essentially a good person who bad things have happened to.

You should let people in but just be a little wary thats all. You dont need to trust people fully, just trust them enough to help you.

You know im always about if you need to chat or just someone to bitch at :lol!:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.