All alone and extremely frightened

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Lee :), Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lee :)

Lee :) Active Member

I don't know what to do, it's late and I'm panicking... I can't stop crying and my cuts are stinging, I don't know how much longer I can cope I'm trying to hold on but I'm losing my grip and I can feel everything slipping away. I'm confused, panicked and really really scared, I don't know how many more sunsets ill live to see...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Lee i am sorry you were so afraid last night i hope sleep came quickly for you so your mind could rest. Please reach out to someone on your doctor someone that can get you the supports you need to stop harming yourself and to decrease your fears I am sorry i missed talking to you hope today will be a little better hugs

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Lee, here if you want or need someone to talk to... hope we can help you to hold on. :hug:

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Lee. How are you doing now? Just know that you have people here who care. I do hope you found a way to not be so alone. :hugtackles:

5. Lee :)

Lee :) Active Member

Pretty much the same but thanks, means a lot

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

glad you are posting here, Lee. Is there also anyone where you live who can maybe help in any way? Sometimes, for various reasons people tend to hide whats going on. Please keep posting here. Just curious if there is family or a therapist or anyone in your life you could turn to for some help. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.