all alone and giving up

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Emmam, Sep 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emmam

Emmam Member

im all alone in london, the only person i know is my bf who fucking dumped me so he could spend more time and money on his fucking car! he doesnt take me seriously when i say i give up on life and wanna die. im just so heartbroken. hes so rude and cold and i cant bare the pain. its enough now. this is the last fucking draw in my life. nothing is worth living. nothing at all. im soo close to killing myself and just rest in peace. so fucking sad and suicidal.
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Hi hun. Im sorry your boy friend did that to you. He does sound like a jerk. I hope you stick around as this site can offer so much support. If you need to talk to someone one on one feel free to pm me :)
  3. No_Life

No_Life Well-Known Member

im sorry to hear that :( your ex is an idiot, he's definately not worth hurting yourself over. you need to focus on getting over him and finding someone else or enjoying single life. stay with us and talk it out with someone either on here or a family member or a friend. i promice you'll feel better eventually.
  4. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

Hey hey hey. I'm in London. Lots of things to do in London, people to meet. You can Pm anyone on here to talk. Dont do anything mad.
  5. bdawk

bdawk Well-Known Member

I agree
  6. dantesin

dantesin Member

hey im fucked up in London too....seems there are a few of us here...

he really dumped ypou because of his car? did he say that?

7. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

Some men dont have their priorities right.

Partner or car? Hmmmmmmmmmm

The best thing about this is that the bloke concerned has lost a very good friend and the lady concerned has lost deadwood. If either of you two want to pm or chat on MSN just shout.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.