All alone in my misery.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ForgottenCassie, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForgottenCassie

ForgottenCassie New Member

Im just 17 and I feel like my life is already over.
    I feel like there's no point telling anyone about being depressed/suicidal because I just don't think they'd care? Like they see it as pathetic and simply ignore me.
    I want to change, but I don't know how, everyday I'm just crushed with sadness and lack of hope......
    I wish I had someone to talk to about this.

2. In a Lonely Place

In a Lonely Place Well-Known Member

Hi,there's every reason to tell somebody close to you how your feeling. You've come on here so that's the first positive step already done. Seventeen is so young,your hormones are still flying around and it's a scary time for many people. It's that evolution from teenager to adult and all that brings,I hope you find it helps to open up and have people listen to you on here. Take care

3. dice

dice Well-Known Member

Maybe you should try telling one of them and see if it turns out. If your current plan is to kill yourself you might as well see what they think first.

You do however have people to talk to on here. Feel free to vent all you want because we are here to listen.

4. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

You have people who listen here. Sometimes, once you talk something out a time or two, it becomes easier to approach the topic with the people who are actually close to you.

You're not alone, there are many of us here. Here you can get support and encouragement.

I care

I hope you post again soon

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Cassie,

Your life's not already over sweetie, there's always hope :)
    You can talk to me if you'd like, just drop me a private message xox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.