1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All alone now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pioneer, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

OK so now I am completely alone now. I moved to a new city, got my own apartment, no one checks up on me, and I am lightweight suicidal. I stop seeing my therapist weeks ago, waste of time. I have decided that I will end my life in just a year or so after I pay back a loan so my mother doesn't have to pay. During the time before my death I will become the absolutely best young man I could be by my own standards. So no acting like a gangbanger, flashy jewelry or clothes, and doing drugs. I never did that stuff but never fit in because I didn't do it. So I'll be as educated as I can before I die because thats what I want. This world isn't right for my type of person.

2. seventyxseven

seventyxseven Member

It is things like this that make me the saddest of all. You sound like such a well rounded, level headed guy who just can't handle all the shit that life throws out, a sensitive soul like myself. It really is a shame that someone so kind and thoughtful like you can't find a reason to stick around. I am, however, glad that you're giving yourself time. Who knows what could happen in a year? Please, please don't give in just yet. In this year keep searching for a something that makes you want to stay, even if it is just a tiny thread of hope to hang on to.

3. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

The future seems absolutely hopeless. My country, U.S.A., is getting all f**** up with dumb presidents, biased media, paranoid parents, and we still haven't gotten rid of racism and prejudice. We're loosing our rights, fighting a stupid war that shouldn't have started, being controlled by the media, and my own race, blacks, are going to the s***-hole. I love my won people but they are ignorant and stupid mostly. Its not really their fault either because the government has alot to do with it. I feel alone in every way imaginable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.