All alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before 4 months while I was venting my problems to my favorite person... Suddenly she didn't speak to me for 2 days and after that she put her whatsapp status as "Unaffected" which tore my heart apart. And after a few days she kept her status as "I try not to worry about things that I have no control over" and after a few days I was really very low and I talked to her again about my problems.. this time she kept her status as "I would rather quit you than quit being me" what the hell is this? What does this mean? I'm really heartbroken by this! After this I didn't speak to her at all. I thought she was my soul mate but could she do that to me when I was going great through a very hard time.. I still can't get over it!
Please someone give me some advice in this topic. I don't know what to do! I'm not in a position to figure things out. Please HELP me guys!! !! !

Hmm... I don't entirely know they seem quite passive aggressive. I have absolutely no idea, I know not very helpful, maybe you could just try asking and seem all apologetic?... Idk

ThePhantomLady

Safety and Support
SF Supporter
Maybe these have nothing to do with you? I understand how you can feel this way... but maybe those are just song lyrics?

Have you talked to her about it? You could start with saying something like 'that is a nice quote, where is it from?'

TE="ThePhantomLady, post: 1443850, member: 26863"]Maybe these have nothing to do with you? I understand how you can feel this way... but maybe those are just song lyrics?

Have you talked to her about it? You could start with saying something like 'that is a nice quote, where is it from?'[/QUOTE]
Nope it's about me. I'm 200% extra sure that's about me. I can see the way she talks to me. She talks like she doesn't love me anymore.

Striking

Remember that human beings can only hold so much of another's pain. At some point they need to care for themselves first. By those status statements this what they mean to me. She my have even felt co-dependent.

My question is, what are you doing for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00