All alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoeu

I don't know what to do. I distract myself as best I can, that's all I can do... But I'm still just as miserable. I sometimes wish Sarah was here, but I'm not sure. She sometimes makes me happy but often triggers me. It's a moot point, too, since she's not here and refuses to be.

aoeu

Oh, and yes, I'm aware of how disastrous it is for all involved to be so dependent on someone, but I can't fucking help it at this point.

Hey
I am reading your posts too. I am sorry that your feeling so down and frustrated, i get like that alot. If u need someone to talk/vent to my msn and my pm box are open. i also have skype too.
Im glad your still here hold until counselling, ill be here for you every step of the way

aoeu

Thank you, Kirsty

Sarah e-mailed me yesterday, we exchanged a few e-mails... All the pain came flooding back in... I hope she doesn't e-mail again, but she's going to.

aoeu

Ugh, what a mess. I don't even know what I'm feeling anymore. Apathy, I guess. It doesn't hurt anymore... So that's good, I guess.

aoeu

Hmm, well, I failed a course. I can't say I'm especially surprised, but it's kinda... unpleasant to find out. I was hoping for at least a D.

aoeu

I think I'm going to drop out of my engineering degree. I've lost my enthusiasm for the subject matter. I want to move on to prosthetics and orthotics. I don't know how much of this is depression-related... I don't know. It's a big decision.

aoeu

It's 6AM. I can't sleep. I can't even try, because I trigger when alone with my thoughts. No one to talk to. Nothing to look forward to... So it goes.

aoeu

...I don't know what happened. The fog of relationships and depression has obscured a lot... I thought A_Pixie wanted nothing to do with me for over 2 months... I don't know what happened. I've added her back to my MSN, I don't know what happens now.

aoeu

Unsurprisingly, despite their statements to the contrary, neither ****** nor Sarah is talking to me, still.

I'm not sure if he'll stay that way, I'm not sure if he'll read this, but I'm glad Dave_N is banned. His statements were supportive superficially, but they always felt condescending and insincere... I felt that ever stronger after he trolled me a couple times. He's not suicidal nor depressed, and he makes a bunch of people feel worse, so why is he here? He's not anymore, so that's good. I suspect his ban won't last, and that he'll read this, but I'm not sure I care. I wish he'd stay out of my threads, in any case.

Trigger of the day: "waiter"

aoeu

I've been thinking and I can't imagine being me and being happy. I'd imagine that if I worked really, really hard I could be social, make friends, not be so damn awkward all the time, and blend in reasonably well... But my self-identity would be completely destroyed. I AM awkward. I AM anxious. I AM helpless. But I'm likeable because of those, and I like being those, as problematic as they can be. I think ultimately I'm unlike any other, and I provide a positive change on the lives of people around me. But I want to be happy... Is that really so much to ask?

aoeu

Fuuuuuck

just leave me alone! Leave me the fuck alone! Why are you still here, haunting me? Fuck fuck fuuuuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

aoeu

Of course they're jerking me around. I try my best not to get my hopes up, but I still kinda do, and it still always sucks when the inevitable disappointment comes.

Thanks for keeping your promises, Kirsty :)

aoeu

Reality + Sleep = C; C is a constant

Unfortunately, dSleep/dt<0; dSleep/dt<0 => dReality/dt>0. Reality sucks. I want to sleep.

This has been a brief episode of depressed insomniac math.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00