all alone..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Animosity, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

I physically can't be alone anymore.. I've been away from home for like a week. the day I spent home i had to spend it in the living room with my sister and brother..even then I found a way to fuck up.. Everytime I'm alone..my thoughts go wild.. I've gone back to the old and bad ways of coping and sometimes thats not even helping anymore.. Almost everyone keeps letting me down and I hate it.. My dad let me down today. He says he wants me to live with him but then he goes and cancels on going out with me today. He just says he didn't feel like it. That was my escape from lonelyness today.. Then he was gonna drop me off at a friends and now none of that can happen.. and I gotta be stuck here in my room, alone, thoughts going wild, freaking out, doing things I shouldn't be doing.. What is wrong with me? Why can't I spend time alone without hurting myself or freaking the fuck out?! :cry: I really truely hate myself...

2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm getting really scared being alone too. Maybe we can chat. Talk to some people online. It isn't much but maybe it helps you some. Can help me feel like at least slightly less alone.

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I guess mostly I can just offer moral support. don't really know how you could make things better

you could try meditation if you wanted to

one method is to just sit in a chair, eyes closed or open

then just try breathing into your abdomen, slow, full breathes through your nose, relaxing

then just try to focus on the breath and clear your mind

this is hard to do for anyone, but especially if your thoughts go wild. very rewarding though if you can do it

4. Animosity

Thank you both. :) :hug:

Thanks for talking/camming with me earlier swift. it made things a lot easier. I really do appreciate it.
    And thanks May, I'll be sure to give that a try.
    :hug: to both of you

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

please stop hurting yourself :cheekkiss: remember our promise when we parted at the bus station? :( please stop...

6. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

I know our time zones may be slightly different, (I am in the UK) but you can always pm me if you need an ear. :hug:

7. Animosity

I'm trying, babe. I really am. I just want to be with you. It would be so much easier just to be with you.. I wish I never had to leave you in the first place.. I love you so much. :cheekkiss:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011
  8. Animosity

Thank you. :hug:

9. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

When I'm alone and scared I get on the internet and feel connected to the world. TV or radio also helps. Phoning friends is really good. SF makes a big difference to feeling alone - physically and emotionally. X

10. Animosity

I'll try. Thanks Fitzy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.