All alone

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by luckyjava1, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckyjava1

luckyjava1 New Member

So I am trying to fight the urge to cut deep the last time i did i was put in the hospital for 1 week not in the mental hospital but the normal because it was soo deep i have been clean for 2 months but i cant fight it anymore i just dont know what to do i need support anyone i just want to know that i am not alone :help::help::cry::depressed:blue::thumbdown:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your not alone now hun ok keep talking here let the pain out here hun no need to self harm hugs
  3. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Your not alone as total eclipse said, have you talked to a therapist?

If you have a bad urge, chat is great to detract your mind, and other things you could do. Exercising is one of them. Focus your mind on something else, I know it might be hard.

Please be safe-
  4. whoami13

whoami13 Member

You're definitely not alone; One of the best things about this site is realizing that there are others who feel or have felt the exact same way. Stay strong!
  5. Deadtwice

Deadtwice Well-Known Member

You are not alone we are not alone ever. I work along side a youth ministry. people do not open up easily but there are mass numbers of those who remain silent. You are never alone unless you isolate yourself. even then you are attentive there are still people reaching for you. Rember that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.