All bullies deserve my wrath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a shy weak kids back then, was bully by my whole classmates, bully by everyone, so many people bully me, it not even funny. I'm an adult now, it has affect my life very negatively, I feel useless most of the time. I wonder how much of bullying has affect my life, but we'll never know. I am no longer weak, I'm quite strong, i work out a lot, and no one dare to mess with me now, but I can't help but feel sick that I'm letting all my bullies get away. It don't matter if they are bigger or stronger than me, I am not afraid off no one, and I am not a very forgiving person. I will make their life a living hell as they have made mine. I want to fight, I want redemption, I want payback, I want my life back. I don't deserve this, no one deserve this, but its happen. Sometime I wish I could take the law in my own hand.

Bullies are criminal, they need to be put in jail:mad: Sometime I wish I was there for all the people who are currently bully now all around the world. I am not big nor tall but I don't fear death. I'm not really afraid of anything at this point, I want to help bully victims, cause I know so much about it, everyday I felt suicidal, but I manage to survive. I'm pretty sure it depend on how strong the individual is mentally and emotionally to survive such a horrible ordeal, and not everyone survive.

wastedmylife

This world is run by bullies, I dont know what to tell you, if you are healthy I would say move to a place that is less "bullied" run or maybe try and find your own peace where you live

and yea certain people need to die but the law is the law and if you kill an "innocent" person you have to face the penalty

or maybe some well planned out revenge is what is needed, I dont know dont take my advice, especially if you could get in trouble but I would by lying if I wouldnt love to get some revenge on certain people

I agree. If it was a possible option, I'd personally, and brutally, rip apart and decapitate every bully of every kind ever.

It's that rage and feeling of injustice that keeps me up until late morning, because I just can't sleep anymore.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I really hope you don't take things into your own hands (although I dont' blame you for wanting to)! I feel bad for the people, kids and adults, who get bullied all the time. Nobody deserves that (except for maybe the bullies themselves, so they know how it feels).

Little_me

There's coming a new law in my country, which makes bullying illegal. The social authorites will be able to "take care of" those who bully (and those people may be suited too)

Anime-Zodiac

I can understand your anger. It's tough, those bullies are in reality weak. They wouldn't like it at all if they were at the receiving end.
Take the high road and don't take things into your own hands. It takes true courage and strength to do this which you have since you haven't taken revenge or taken things into your own hands.

I'm sorry for what you have been through. Your are a strong person for surviving this. It's ok to be angry but don't let it consume you.

I hope your able to overcome this.

Take care.

masive

Banned Member
What goes around comes around.

I was bullied at school untill i was 15 then I started to fight back. You have a choice
1- carry on wishing it would stop. or
2- Do something to make it stop.

I went from being a sweet laughting kid to a quiet sad kid being bullied which then to a nasty kid..

The only way to deal with a bully is to hurt them, Hit them back so hard that they fear you for ever. You must make there life hell like they do yours but make it worst.. Take them to the point were they are so scared that they dare look at you.

I was so bad in the end I had a therpist to help calm me down and talk to. I would destory someone for looking at me that had had a go. I didnt care how much they hit me the pain, how big they were, how hard they were, nothing, but to destory the possiblie of it happening again.
"I took control and wasnt going to be scared of him, but he shall of me"

Just a shame thats the only lauague a bully understands.

If need i needed to id use a brick, stool, anything that would do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00