1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All fucking at Once

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kiba, May 22, 2011.

1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

UGHH!!! WHY?? Why does it all have to come at once!!

-My laptop wont work because it has a stupid virus on it

-My headphones aren't working right for my MP3 player and cut in and out

-Been having some physical pains and supposed to see doc Tuesday

-My complex is a FUCKING MESS

• The place is falling apart and isnt up to state code laws.
    • The people here aren't safe to be around and I've already been pushed and yelled at for no reason
    • There's a new manager who is enforcing new and silly rules (for example no cussing outside ur place and no cats outside except with leashes)
    • The whole complex is having an inspection this week and more then likely because of the state of the place and new rules there will be a lot of evictions if not the entire complex being evicted.

And so now I have to move!And it's not an IF its a WHEN.

I have a plan with my friend who lives in my complex that we stick together.

-But my friends car is broken and her job just recently closed down so she is jobless.

-I may not be able to keep a lot of my stuff if I don't have a place to put it.

-We are waiting on a 3rd roommate and need him to be able to get another place as he also has to do an application. (tho idk yet if we can set up a place before he gets here)

Right now on the outside I may look fine, but I srsly am going insane inside my head!! I know I have to make it through I just GAHH!!!

Edit: This posted before I could fix the damn tittle for some fucking reason!!! :tantrum:

Second Edit: Also my Playstation 2 I was lending I may not ever get back :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2011
  2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Re: All fucking at Ocxe

Now that is one storm of misfortune you're going through! I think you are to be praised for having such determination & drive to see these difficulties through. I hope your Dr. can do something for the physical ills you currently suffer. And it sounds like a new living environment might be a great benefit to your lifestyle, health-wise, given your current situation. Sending you positive vibes, Dragon_Blood! P.S. I never get the best possessions back that I lend out...

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Re: All fucking at Ocxe

Yeah, I generally don't lend things out anymore but it was kinda complicated. Sigh.. And hopefully a new place will help. And I know it will. It's just getting to the point where I can get it. And holding out till things work out. It will somehow.. Just really stressful at times.. And hope doc can be good too..

Thanks for the reply :hug:

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I fixed the title and am sending my caring...J

5. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Thanks J for fixing it :hug: Have missed talking to u. And thanks for caring.

6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hugs Dragon, hope tomorrow treats you better. When it rains it pours huh. Ever hear that saying comes in 3s, whoever made that up, I just want to punch.

Can you start looking into storage units, just in case everything doesnt fall together?

7. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Well, I don't really have money for a storage unit. But I think I just need to wait this out. Maybe I'll get lucky and I can stay here for a little while longer. Enough to be able to set up another place. At least I hope so..