All fucking at Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

UGHH!!! WHY?? Why does it all have to come at once!!

-My laptop wont work because it has a stupid virus on it

-My headphones aren't working right for my MP3 player and cut in and out

-Been having some physical pains and supposed to see doc Tuesday

-My complex is a FUCKING MESS

• The place is falling apart and isnt up to state code laws.
  • The people here aren't safe to be around and I've already been pushed and yelled at for no reason
  • There's a new manager who is enforcing new and silly rules (for example no cussing outside ur place and no cats outside except with leashes)
  • The whole complex is having an inspection this week and more then likely because of the state of the place and new rules there will be a lot of evictions if not the entire complex being evicted.

And so now I have to move!And it's not an IF its a WHEN.

I have a plan with my friend who lives in my complex that we stick together.

-But my friends car is broken and her job just recently closed down so she is jobless.

-I may not be able to keep a lot of my stuff if I don't have a place to put it.

-We are waiting on a 3rd roommate and need him to be able to get another place as he also has to do an application. (tho idk yet if we can set up a place before he gets here)

Right now on the outside I may look fine, but I srsly am going insane inside my head!! I know I have to make it through I just GAHH!!!

Edit: This posted before I could fix the damn tittle for some fucking reason!!! :tantrum:

Second Edit: Also my Playstation 2 I was lending I may not ever get back :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Re: All fucking at Ocxe

Now that is one storm of misfortune you're going through! I think you are to be praised for having such determination & drive to see these difficulties through. I hope your Dr. can do something for the physical ills you currently suffer. And it sounds like a new living environment might be a great benefit to your lifestyle, health-wise, given your current situation. Sending you positive vibes, Dragon_Blood! P.S. I never get the best possessions back that I lend out...

Kiba

Re: All fucking at Ocxe

Yeah, I generally don't lend things out anymore but it was kinda complicated. Sigh.. And hopefully a new place will help. And I know it will. It's just getting to the point where I can get it. And holding out till things work out. It will somehow.. Just really stressful at times.. And hope doc can be good too..

Thanks for the reply :hug:

doityourself

Hugs Dragon, hope tomorrow treats you better. When it rains it pours huh. Ever hear that saying comes in 3s, whoever made that up, I just want to punch.

Can you start looking into storage units, just in case everything doesnt fall together?

Kiba

Well, I don't really have money for a storage unit. But I think I just need to wait this out. Maybe I'll get lucky and I can stay here for a little while longer. Enough to be able to set up another place. At least I hope so..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00