All he wants is sex!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by lil-sis-one-of-two, Feb 21, 2008.

1. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

All he seems to want me for is sex, I dont get it I like it as much as the next person but I would like to have an actual conversation sometimes.
    Why cant he love me for me not for my body (Even though I am ugly)?

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I suggest you talk to him about how you're feeling or finish with him. You deserve someone who loves and respects you for the person you are, doesn't sound like he's doing a good job of that. And as for ugliness; we're our own worst critic. We are way too harsh on ourselves and I'm sure people around you don't think you're ugly. We're all different, who has different body features, and at the end of the day we all think differently - what one finds ugly, another would find attractive, and I'm not just saying it. This guy isn't respecting you, don't stay with him if you're feeling used, at the end of the day it'll most likely only end up making you feel worse.

3. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

like resistance said have a conversation or finish with him. Much better to have someone who loves you for who you are.