All Hope is Lost

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by saltydogmk, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saltydogmk

saltydogmk Member

I don't know what to do anymore. I cut nearly everyday and it only seems too help for a short while....Then my mind floods back to different ways I should commit suicide....I just want it all too end. I'm so tired of these thoughts and tired of the physical pains I deal with on a daily basis. 40-60 percent of people who cut will accidently commit suicide....Why can't I be apart of that number, I guess because I cut where there is no major blood vessels unless there are some on my legs. I'm just sick and tired of praying for death before I go to bed at night and end up waking the next morning having to deal with it all over again. I guess I'm just trying to vent my frustrations in hope that I can continue on because I know people will be mad at me if I attempt suicide again. And what if it's another failed attempt, then I'm really screwed. I don't know what to do....I hope I finally snap one day and gut myself or something like that. I don't really care how I die, just so long as I don't have to live in this forsaken world anymore....I hope and pray I did not trigger anyone with this post and if I then I am truly sorry. I wish I had some pills to take, then I could go quietly into the night. No good can come from my life....

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun sorry you are suffering so. Hope hun dam when one is depressed it seems like it is not there It is there hun hiding but there I do hope soon that it shows itself to you. I am glad you are venting a bit it helps to release some of those thoughts those emotions hugs to you

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Theres hope.I dont know what youre going through as in whats troubling you but i hope your seeking some support and glad you vented here.Cutting yes takes some pain away yet can make matters worse as ya feel guilty or ashamed after you done it is how i always felt.Back to help if you arnt getting any is agood idea to seek some cause emotions and feelings you have by reading what i have you cant get through this by yourself.Some of your physical pain can come from stress depression etc.I do suffer suicidal thoughts and know they not nice but you have to work through this and with support things can bring us down and not knowing what is happening i will say getting through some challenges will make you stronger for the next.Youve done great venting here and please as you need keep it up as you will also find support here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.