All hope virtually lost

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm pretty much close to say if not all hope if any is lost,I don't have the strength anymore it's far to tiring.The constant mood swings,thoughts of the past,ocd,bdd everything.I'm seriously thinking putting my mind at ease it's just not worth this shit it really is'nt.:sad:

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Hi ace! Just wanted to say that your life is worth living and I hope you hang on to it :)

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hang in there sweetheart.. :hug: I'm here if you want to talk, ok?

[​IMG]

4. run4fun

run4fun Well-Known Member

i don't know what ocd, bdd is? so what's your story. you don't have to tell.

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Along with Bi Polar I also suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder and bio dismorphic syndrome and have been for years in other words I'm so fucked.Yes that's right it's all over the sooner the better all beautiful for me and hopefully the people who never took me serious will see what I meant they can all get fucked the lot of them.Fuck this world I'm outa here.:sad:

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

In terms of my bdd it's about my features I'm to obsessed over them my nose and my teeth especially the only way to fix this is to be dead.And about my Ocd well where do I start I'm obsessed over so many things,repetitive thinking,overanalyzing,thoughts and then the mood swings fuck this for a joke I hate fuckin existing anyway I have no brain's anyways so why fuckin bother I've had enough bye all.:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.