all i can do ?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jooper62, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

I have suffered from depression for and out of mental hospital 3 times. I am been of several different meds. I stopped drinking so my meds would work.. seeing a councelor again but yet I still fell suicidal...I have a small cleaning business and clients keep backing off because of economy everyone is laying off in my area so its hard to find a job.. my savings is going down. I have been homeless 2 times because companys laid off. I can't handle losing my home again it is to much emotionaly draining especially when I am getting older.. My councelor asked me if I was safe and promised her I wasn't suicidal which I lied to her. I have been online looking for sucidal methods. Which I Know this is a pro life board but I just feel life is more freaking draining than ever..I have car problems non stop and i feel so freaking hopelessness and nothing is going to give. I sit here crying my eyes out and feel like a dead horse and I can't get up anymore....thank you for letting me vent..:sad:
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling so low Jooper. Please don't give up though. Things could turn around for the better this year. :hug:
  3. kidB

kidB Active Member

Jooper, I wish I could say I understood what it was like to be in your situation, but while I can't, I can say I know the pain that you're feeling. I know it hurts, I know it's tough. The best thing you can do is to take things one day at a time. The world is overwhelming when you feel like you have to take it all on at once; but when you look at things step by step, and break it down little by little, you'll realize that it is under your control.

I hope you're having a good day by the time you read this.
  4. mystereo2099

mystereo2099 Well-Known Member

Seek the knowledge of Eckhart Tolle - he would say "what is the problem now?" Not the problem in ten mins or an hour, but right now. As you sit in your chair, in front of the computer. Are you hungry, shivering, sweating, or nodding off? There might not be anything wrong with the present moment, even though the future seems dark.

one day at a time
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jooper,

I hope you felt better after venting :hug:

Talking helps more than people think...hang in there :hug:
  6. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your support means alot for the positive feed back..
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
  7. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Just wanted to drop you a line and see how you're doing today. I hear things are incredibly difficult for you at the moment.. i hope it helped to vent here. You're not alone

Jenny x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.