All i can offer the world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ranxerox, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

So i tried, i tried to find what ive always wanted, something so simple, that so many take for granted. I couldnt understand it, i wouldnt accept it so i battled, i fought and i went out of my comfort zone, i went out into the unknown and all i found was rejection, and pain. So ive decided that if there is no place for me in this world, then at least parts of me will be wanted and accepted, no one will reject what i have to give.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you have felt so much rejection in this life. Do you want to talk more about that? Who has rejected you?

What was it you always wanted, that you couldn't find?

Potentially, if you are talking organ donation, then yeh, there is still a risk of rejection. Moreso probably than if you stick around in this world yourself and carry on fighting.

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are all here for you

4. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Here is hope and love and we are help to help you.
    (¯`v´¯)
    `·.¸.·´
    ¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸.·¨¯` ♥ Vagrant.

5. loribaby

loribaby Member

ive suffered alot of rejection myself. except mine was in the form of suicide by my spouse. Im not sure what i can do for you besides tell you that even if u dont believe it people will be deeply affected and hurt by your loss. They will always think it was their own fault and that maybe they could have done somehting more for you. I know i feel this way every day. if u wanna talk to someone coming from the opposite end of the spectrum i am here...

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

we care....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.