all i feel is pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

I don't even know where to start. I'm just in so much pain right now, I can't even describe how I feel. I wanna cry, I feel like I don't belong here and I'm losing everything that's important to me. I feel like I let people down, its just a horrible feeling to let down someone who means the world to you.

My entire world is falling apart and there's nothing I can do about it. I guess that thing about not knowing what you have til its gone is really true, I should of appreciated things while I could but now its to late. I'm broken hearted beyond belief. Idk what to do with myself. I feel like things would be better without me, I'm a disappointment to myself and everyone else. I just can't believe this is even happening. It feels like I have nothing to live for, I'm so alone in this world and I can't take it. I wanna die so bad, I see no reason to stay. No one would care if I was gone so why should I??? I don't wanna live a life like that. I don't even know what to do except to ask god to take me away and end this misery.....

2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Hi, you've come to a good place. I'm in pain, too. A lot of us are, but we help each other through the day.

Why not post some more about why you're hurting so much, probably several of us have been there, too. You can post whatever is on your mind (within the FAQ), without being condemned or criticized.

And the thought about "nobody missing you" is wrong. You probably have family and friends, and probably don't even realize how much they care. Sometimes people don't do very good jobs at letting those they care about, know how important they are. I'm pretty sure there are more that care than you realize.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I tried praying to god to just take me..I lied in bed for 14 years wishing that..But nothing happened.. Then I got a computer and joined this forum.. They have saved me several times.. I got into therapy for five years.. That helped.. To an extent I should say.. My fifth year I felt like I kept repeating myself and she wasn;t listening..But I am at a stage where I feel I won't harm myself.. I slip every now and then..

4. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Thank you for the replies

Ughhhh I'm in so much pain, I'm drowning in sadness, its killing me. Its just so hard to go on, idk how I'm gonna get through this or ever be happy again. Happiness is just so far away from me right now, I just want this life to be over!!!

5. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Happiness may be so far away but each day you battle through it gets so so much closer. I know how hard it is to keep going, but keep holding on, you deserve so much happiness and you will be happy again

6. rv498

rv498 Well-Known Member

to the original poster, you laid out those words that I've always wanted to express on my own. For that I thank you. I battle with depression 24/7. My current coping method is walking long miles with an audio book. I just can't fail because I have a six year old daughter. If there is God, then He knows what's going on and I believe that He will help us if we do our part first. So, hang in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.