all i seek is an end

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lonelysoul, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonelysoul

lonelysoul Member

I guess i am just not meant to be normal.
    i lived long enough .
    i feel like if i cant fit into this society its maybe time to go .
    a month goes by in no time
    nothing new happens .
    just so much loneliness .
    i am social xxx have no social skills
    no personality
    very boring and ugly

fml :sad:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2010
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no your just an inward soul thats all. Have you tried to get some therapy to help you be more outward more social. Therapy does help with that If your anxious there are meds that can take anxiety away. You seek an end to your lonliness your sadness talk with your doctor okay get in a program which can give you the skills you need to pull yourself out of that box you are in. take care of you be kind to you and reach out okay join up in things that involve being around people.

3. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Do you seriously want to fit into this society? I can't think of a more dreadful place to be.
    I like being different, I wouldn't want to be 'normal' - what is normal anyway?
    I'm sorry that you're lonely and that you feel that you have no social skills and no personality.
    I think that you need to see either a therapist or attend an assertiveness course. You need to work on your self esteem.
    Once you've worked on your self esteem then you'll be able to find the social circle that suits you. You won't have to fit in with society, there are loads of us don't. (Happily so in my case)
    Ugly means nothing because looks don't mean anything. People are either beautiful or not because of whats inside them, not their external features. I've seen 'beautiful' people who are just ugly because they're horrible people.
    Plus we're all boring now and again. I can bore for England on certain subjects. When my husband talks about football he bores me to death. You're entitled to be boring now and again.
    What are your hobbies and interests? They're without doubt the best way to meet the social circle that you need.
    xxxx

4. lonelysoul

lonelysoul Member

I cant find any place for help with social skills here
    i see a psychiatrist but its a waste of time
    we talk about nothing important and yet he keeps wanting to see me

i think about going back on benzos
    i know they addictive , but i did beat the addiction before

'' Ugly means nothing because looks don't mean anything.''

but the problem is they really do .
    people see what is outside not inside .

I like movies and music , tv shows but not the movies and music
    everyone else likes
    but people talk about what is real and i am pretty much useless at talking about that
    i just try way too hard

maybe i have change and like what everyone else likes .

i found people who i thought were friends
    but it just fades .

i am 29 now and hope to get better doesn't look good
    i just want to be dead before 30

even being on a forum or chatting is way to hard for me

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Social skills are learned by many and you can use someone as a mentor...ask the person what s/he would do in a particular situation...about being unique...so is a black diamond or the Ming vase...treasure your differences and know as you get older, they will be your gifts...and please do not start drugs, they will only add to your problems and distract you from working on yourself...and your interaction with your therapist-is there a way to make it more meaningful? Can you tell him/her what you want to talk about? If not in person, in an email? Big hugs, J

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up lonelysoul. You can improve your social skills. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.