All I think about is dying..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by downmage, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downmage

downmage Well-Known Member

I didn't do anything to anybody. Why do they keep harassing me? I don't wont to live on the street. I have no money. I don't want to beg people for money. All I think about doing is ending it. I don't know what will happen to me in the afterlife. All they do is lie about me. All fucking lies. I don't even know if I can do it..if I've got the guts to do it. It's all I think about. All I am doing is taking up space. But right now, I am very weak. I don't know what is going to happen tommorow.

I don't have the money to just get out of here and start over someplace new like a new town.

I am starting to dislike people in general. The lies and the threats of them wanting to " set me up " makes me sick to my stomach. But I can't stop others from lying about me. I don't care anymore. But I dont' know if I can kill myself.

Sorry for the rant.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Rick,

Im sorry you're feeling this way. Are you getting any professional help for your depression. Medication/therapy? If not,I think you really should. You don't deserve to feel this way and you deserve to get the help you need, don't give up, we are here for you :arms:
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Downmage,
    It is hard to reply because I don't know what country you are from so I don't know what your laws are and what kind of support you can apply for!! Theres always options you just need to sit back and look at the big picture..
    Why do you care so much what others think? You are an individual and have your own way of dealing with things. If people are harming you, then don't be around them cut the ties you don't have to take anyones shit...Just be your self and it would probably help you quite abit if you sought out a therapist..Take care!!
  4. Troubled2008

Troubled2008 Well-Known Member

Yeah, make sure you cover all avenues such as personal health i.e. diet, sleep, drinking water, exercise... See a doc if you need meds for depression or anything... Find work if you don't have any or maybe if your job stinks, you could look for somewhere that makes you happier. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.